Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Taking the Plunge!

Taking the Plunge!

Old May 3rd 2007, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

tonto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taking the Plunge!

After much thought and trawling through MANY forums, I've made the decision to take the plunge and move to Spain . Although this will not be for a number of months yet as there are numerous things I need to get sorted over here first.

I have found a wealth of relevant info on this forum very useful and have noticed that only recently someone in the same line of business as me (IT) has just moved over and managed to secure a job, well done that man!!

I am coming over in a couple of months to come and check the "lye of the land" whilst enjoying a week off work and the associated pleasures that go with it!
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:12 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taking the Plunge!

Hi tonto. I think you might be referring to me as 'that man'.

A big welcome to the forum. (yay i can be the first to welcome someone! )

Do you know what area of Spain you are thinking of moving to? What area of IT are you in?

Give me or anyone on this forum a shout if you need any advice.

All the best,

Andrew
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

At the moment am looking to stay somewhere around the Calahonda area? That's only because that's where I normally stay when over there. As for my area of expertise (I use the term loosley! ) it varies from Desktop/Server/Network support with a bit of training thrown in!

Well done on getting the job though, in a reasonably quick time as well. I only hope that my fortunes are as good.....
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Tonto
Sure you'll find the info you need here
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:46 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tonto,welcome to BE,cant help much has we are still in the Uk hoping to move,but you will get loads of help here,and have a laugh or two along the way.Cheers
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:54 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi Tonto,

Good luck and I am sure everytime you shout "help" there will be someone ready and willing to help as and where they can.
The only thing is " can our nerves take another episode of adventures after the Andrew and keri saga!!!!!!!! Only joking, All the luck in the world, hope you make it.
Luv Eve
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

Thanks everyone. There's along way to go yet mind

Seems like almost everyone on here is just one big happy family anyway.

I'll let you know how things progress though. Really looking forward to my visit at the end of June, all be it only for a week.....
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but have to say your "name" made me smile, over here it is slightly derogatory to call someone Tonto.

I wish you well we have been here four years now with no regrets, kep us updated.

Regards pwwm
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Oh no, that's not a good start is it...
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonto
Oh no, that's not a good start is it...
When you get here for Gods sake don't buy a Mitsubishi Pajero
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

derek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Only a tosser would do that!!
Old May 3rd 2007, 6:46 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by derek500
Only a tosser would do that!!
Old May 3rd 2007, 10:35 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

almost as bad as Ford releasing a muscle car in Brazil called the Pinto.

In Brazilian it means "man with a small Penis"

Oh and welcome Stupid.
Old May 3rd 2007, 10:45 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
almost as bad as Ford releasing a muscle car in Brazil called the Pinto.
In Brazilian it means "man with a small Penis"
Ok ....... hands up whos got one
Old May 3rd 2007, 10:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ....... hands up whos got one
a small penis or a pinto?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.