Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

taking a dog back to the UK

taking a dog back to the UK

Old Oct 18th 2012, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Re: taking a dog back to the UK

Originally Posted by Grebo
If you are using drontil ? It's 3 months, thats from Drontil & also what our vets advised. If you know otherwise can you quote the source ?
http://www.drontal.com/faqs.html

I am asking, not arguing BTW...

Suzi
We are told to use it monthly by our vet in Spain. We go with her advice. It covers the heartworm treatment.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 4:02 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by olivia
We are told to use it monthly by our vet in Spain. We go with her advice. It covers the heartworm treatment.
Arh ok, thanks. We use a separate one for that. Didn't know drontal did a combo, must go looking for it.

Suzi
Old Oct 18th 2012, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Grebo
Arh ok, thanks. We use a separate one for that. Didn't know drontal did a combo, must go looking for it.

Suzi
Please forgive me its Milbimax and that is also acceptable for re-enty to UK.
I have just been to look at his medication. Frontline, Milbimax and the Scalibor collor.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 8:46 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by olivia
Please forgive me its Milbimax and that is also acceptable for re-enty to UK.
I have just been to look at his medication. Frontline, Milbimax and the Scalibor collor.
Sorry didn't mean to highjack the thread.
Thanks will look into that
Frontline and the Scalibor colar ? I guess you have done your research, I know you have to be careful that they don't contain the same products.
Tar muchley.

Suzi