Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

It Takes Two to Tango!

It Takes Two to Tango!

Old Sep 13th 2013, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough
Question It Takes Two to Tango!

Hi - does anyone know of any venues where I can join others to dance Argentine Tango in or around Ayamonte please?
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: It Takes Two to Tango!

Originally Posted by Sue and Barry
Hi - does anyone know of any venues where I can join others to dance Argentine Tango in or around Ayamonte please?
Not sure about Tango but they do Salsa at the clubhouse on CE. Regards Bryony
Old Sep 13th 2013, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Not sure about Tango but they do Salsa at the clubhouse on CE. Regards Bryony
Many thanks, Bryony - I hadn't realised that. Do you know what days/times by any chance?
Old Sep 13th 2013, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks, Bryony - I hadn't realised that. Do you know what days/times by any chance?
I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

I'll have a look tomorrow and let you know.
Many thanks )
Old Sep 15th 2013, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

20.00 Tuesday and Thursday. The notice says they do yoga and pilates too but not sure where as there is bridge in the clubhouse on Tuesdays and a quiz night on Thursdays.
Old Sep 15th 2013, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
20.00 Tuesday and Thursday. The notice says they do yoga and pilates too but not sure where as there is bridge in the clubhouse on Tuesdays and a quiz night on Thursdays.
Thanks Steve and Pat, totally forgot about replying. Anyway I do know that its all taking place downstairs where the buggies are stored. Regards Bryony
Old Sep 16th 2013, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Thank you very much for the information. Probably won't be able to get there during this visit - I should have enquired sooner! But will hopefully make use of the classes next time round
Old Sep 16th 2013, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Thanks Steve and Pat, totally forgot about replying. Anyway I do know that its all taking place downstairs where the buggies are stored. Regards Bryony
Goodness - yoga on a concrete floor
Old Sep 16th 2013, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Goodness - yoga on a concrete floor
Will certainly stop you nodding off
Old Sep 16th 2013, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Will certainly stop you nodding off
I don't think my back would ever be the same again, but then I am getting on a bit!