Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

TA 1 form query

TA 1 form query

Old Jun 22nd 2018, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

LS800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TA 1 form query

Hi, this may be a bit of a silly question but I need to ask it.

I am due to move to Spain to work for an international company and have had to sign a TA 1 form.

I have signed and dated the form, but it is asking for 'lugar' (place) alongside my signature. I am not too sure what to put in this space, is it the UK (where I am currently based) or Spain (where I am moving to?)

Thank you in advance!
Old Jun 23rd 2018, 8:12 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TA 1 form query

Originally Posted by LS800 View Post
Hi, this may be a bit of a silly question but I need to ask it.

I am due to move to Spain to work for an international company and have had to sign a TA 1 form.

I have signed and dated the form, but it is asking for 'lugar' (place) alongside my signature. I am not too sure what to put in this space, is it the UK (where I am currently based) or Spain (where I am moving to?)

Thank you in advance!
Hi, this is also typical in France, where you have to add the place where you actually sign and date a document. Likewise before the date in a letter, on a cheque, etc....
Some one in Spain will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you should add the UK town where you are actually signing the document.
Old Jun 23rd 2018, 9:00 am
Just Joined

LS800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TA 1 form query

Thank you! I managed to get in touch with my employer and they confirmed it's the place of where I sign the document, so in my case my town in the UK. I'll keep this post up in case anyone in the future is wondering the same thing.