Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sympathy Please!

Sympathy Please!

Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sympathy Please!

OK I know I brought it on myself but....

I watched Aston Villa lose badly then the Rugby and .... Being in a crime scene!

I think I may have over indulged!

My head really bloody hurts!

Any nice vibes would be welcome!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sympathy Please!

None from me! I just got woke up with "John, please come online. A server is down"
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:03 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
OK I know I brought it on myself but....

I watched Aston Villa lose badly then the Rugby and .... Being in a crime scene!

I think I may have over indulged!

My head really bloody hurts!

Any nice vibes would be welcome!
I didnt have a drink yesterday due to my diet, but I know just how your are feeling through past experience

Lots of sympathy coming from me to you
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I didnt have a drink yesterday due to my diet, but I know just how your are feeling through past experience

Lots of sympathy coming from me to you
Thank you
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:30 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Cup of tea and go back to bed
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lionda
Cup of tea and go back to bed
Lots of water and sleep. Thank you... x
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:39 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

And you won't do it again - will you
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:41 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Bet you do!!!
Luv Ev
xx
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:13 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Sending soothing and healing vibes your way Sarah
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:38 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

A nice soak in a warm scented bath ,wrap up in a dressing gown and relax and drink plenty water,if that don't work highly recommended hair of the dog hope you feel better soon
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

DEAF EARS FALLING ON - HOPE YOU SUFFER ALL DAY - AND MOST OF THE NIGHT.
FOLLOW CITY IS MY ADVICE!!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 2:04 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Lots of water, lots of eggy bacon and fried bread, lots of luv'n.....

Thinks mrs eddie might feel the same this morning she had a skin full as well.

I was feeling a bit squiffy, but dug the garden beds over and then jumped in a very COLD pool. Feel so much better and having a sherry, Mal is dishing dinner up, his turn to day. Much luv to you Sarah
Old Oct 21st 2007, 3:51 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hope you are back in the land of living now. Sending you huge feel better hug!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Sarah!

It's a bit late to be sending you good thoughts at this time of night, but I can't send you karma either at the moment!

Hope you're feeling a bit brighter now?
Take good care..................until the next time

Love Sam x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks all for the sympathy. It was really appreciated.

Much better today, bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Must have been a dirty glass!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.