Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Switching current COVID certificate to Spanish one?

Switching current COVID certificate to Spanish one?

Old Nov 10th 2021, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Mark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond reputeMark604 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Switching current COVID certificate to Spanish one?

Both CoronaWarn and CovPass are official German apps and authorised by the State. These are used and have been used to fly overseas, cross borders, enter places/premises where something needs to be shown like shopping centres, restaurants, shops, government buildings, tourist sites etc etc. I have used these (I have both on my phone) in Germany, Spain, France, Luxembourg, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro and Bosnia to do all that.
I did for a while have the French app, TousAntiCovid, which also is official and also scanned my QR code print out without a problem but forgot to use it when in France and used my German apps, so I just deleted it as there was never a problem with the German apps.

In the time it's taken for me to write this (one fingered) you could have downloaded all three apps if they are available where you are, which I think they are but don't hold me to that, and scanned your QR code print out to see what happens. If not successful, just delete them. The QR code has to be EU standard which I can't see why yours shouldn't be.