Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Svensational start!!

Svensational start!!

Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:01 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Svensational start!!

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Ok so, by the same logic. If Sven is a success at Man City and McLaren is a failure at England.....

Who or what is the failure ?
For some strange reason the FA looks at all they might have available and picks the worst choice. Why would McClaren be a success. What has he done in the past on his own ... what track record does he have. Manager of a mediocre team that did very little. Its a crap choice, and doomed to failure, obvious from the start to many fans and football pundits.

Svens track record as a club manager abroad has been fairly good, but clearly he was unable to motivate the England team. I hope he does well at Man City, although he has to prove himself with the English footie style ... should be interesting.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Gayassed footie!
I seem to recall a certain rugby game recently where a player from one team grabbed the testicles of a player from another team..

Let's not get into the whole gay thing
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
For some strange reason the FA looks at all they might have available and picks the worst choice. Why would McClaren be a success. What has he done in the past on his own ... what track record does he have. Manager of a mediocre team that did very little. Its a crap choice, and doomed to failure, obvious from the start to many fans and football pundits.

Svens track record as a club manager abroad has been fairly good, but clearly he was unable to motivate the England team. I hope he does well at Man City, although he has to prove himself with the English footie style ... should be interesting.
Well. McDonut is a different matter.... heheh
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to recall a certain rugby game recently where a player from one team grabbed the testicles of a player from another team..

Have you not watched any of the clips!?
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah its a poofs game
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Of course coming from this side of the world ...there is only one game and that is AFL ...Australian rules football is brilliant
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:32 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

LB, are you going to the derby?

My brother had tickets but had to give them away because of my mums birthday bash He is United and I am City so should be a fun day!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
LB, are you going to the derby?

My brother had tickets but had to give them away because of my mums birthday bash He is United and I am City so should be a fun day!!
Yep, me and the lad have season tickets, so will be there - I missed the home derby a couple of years back as we were skiing - watched it in a bar in Finland surrounded by Utd fans - deepest joy was experienced that day!!!!