Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Summer Schools in Ayamonte

Summer Schools in Ayamonte

Old Jun 18th 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Summer Schools in Ayamonte

I know there are a number in Ayamonte. But does anyone have any recommendations? I have been asked on numerous occasions but have no experience of them myself. But with 11 weeks off for Summer some parents are beginning to looking at their options.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Summer Schools in Ayamonte

Originally Posted by Sharon B
I know there are a number in Ayamonte. But does anyone have any recommendations? I have been asked on numerous occasions but have no experience of them myself. But with 11 weeks off for Summer some parents are beginning to looking at their options.
Sharon,

Delta run from Mid June through to Mid Sept..... or you have one running at the school by the Bullring in July, and Maron Chacon operating Aug. (not sure on spelling)

The school ones operate from 07:30 - 3pm
Delta is 9-2 I think...

We have used the schools and were impressed however this year we are using Delta as friends use delta.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Summer Schools in Ayamonte

Originally Posted by The Pope
Sharon,

Delta run from Mid June through to Mid Sept..... or you have one running at the school by the Bullring in July, and Maron Chacon operating Aug. (not sure on spelling)

The school ones operate from 07:30 - 3pm
Delta is 9-2 I think...

We have used the schools and were impressed however this year we are using Delta as friends use delta.
Thanks, I will pass on the information.