Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Summer hijackers poll!

View Poll Results: Who is the biggest hijacker?
Xtreme
20.00%
Debsyw
22.86%
El Captain
5.71%
Mitzy
11.43%
Rugbymatt
68.57%
Leighbloke
20.00%
Crispy
5.71%
Valenciatim
8.57%
Sam Greenfield
11.43%
Poshnbucks
8.57%
Same difference
42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Summer hijackers poll!

Old May 16th 2008, 1:14 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Summer hijackers poll!

Back by popular demand and also the request of Matt here is another hijackers poll.

We have had a few newbies here that seem to have gotten straight down to hijacking so they have been added to the list..........and a mod who likes to come into Siesta Time and hijack all the threads in there. Oh and also an old guy who is into donkeys!

This list has been compiled by Matt and myself so if you are offended please feel free to "have a go" at us!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer hijackers poll!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Back by popular demand and also the request of Matt here is another hijackers poll.

We have had a few newbies here that seem to have gotten straight down to hijacking so they have been added to the list..........and a mod who likes to come into Siesta Time and hijack all the threads in there. Oh and also an old guy who is into donkeys!

This list has been compiled by Matt and myself so if you are offended please feel free to "have a go" at us!
Popular demand ??????? I see that you`ve put your name right at the bottom so that you think nobody will notice it!

I see that Matt has voted for all of us already! That man really needs something to do!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Vote for Mitzy now people!!!!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Vote for Mitzy now people!!!!
Done...........and I voted for you too of course!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Done...........and I voted for you too of course!
I don't care, so long as the good good people of this forum vote for Mitzy!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:27 pm

I don't care, so long as the good good people of this forum vote for Mitzy!
He is on line now!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:29 pm
Straw Man.

He is on line now!
I hope he sees it!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:30 pm

I hope he sees it!
Do you like how I made him pink?
Old May 16th 2008, 1:31 pm
Straw Man.

Do you like how I made him pink?
Very apt!

He is lying joint first with Debs!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:32 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Excuse me!! Why am I on there and more to the point why have I got a vote against my name I'm a good girl now, I've grown up in the last few weeks

Very apt!

Well that says it all!
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Very apt!

That`s down to you two..... its a conspiracy!

Originally Posted by crispy
Excuse me!! Why am I on there and more to the point why have I got a vote against my name I'm a good girl now, I've grown up in the last few weeks
Because Matt requested that your name went on it!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:34 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by crispy
Hijacker!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:38 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

There are six names on the list who I consider regular hijackers - now, who shall I vote for

Crispy - Yes you are a good girl , how dare they add your name

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.