SUMA bill

Old Aug 24th 2012, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

suedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant future
Default SUMA bill

Hi guys - I hope someone on here can help me?
We recently received our SUMA bill for our property in Denia (up the Montgo)which is due in September. It is a similar amount to last years. However our friends who live in the middle of Denia have received theirs and it is alot more than ours. Last year our bill was exactly the same as theirs. When they queried it at the SUMA office they were told that the SUMA has gone up by roughly 30% this year. However ours hasn t! Does anyone think that they ve charged us wrong or know anything about this sort of thing?
Many thanks
Old Aug 24th 2012, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SUMA bill

I just paid my IBI this morning for a property in Denia & I think it went up by c 10% compared to last year.

I'd just pay it, it's a tax bill so non negotiable.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

What's the deadline on payment ... I seem to recall that it's usually some time in October? I havent been out so cant pay mine - am just hoping I dont miss the deadline and incur interest charges.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

CapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by montgomail
What's the deadline on payment ... I seem to recall that it's usually some time in October? I havent been out so cant pay mine - am just hoping I dont miss the deadline and incur interest charges.
You can access your Suma account online, but the downside is you have to have an electronic ID. If you don't have one you can get one from the Suma office, but you need to apply in person, with your passport and NIE ( original). It's valid for 3 years, and you renew in the same way as applying. You can access your bills, with all the details , and pay online. I've had mine for about 5 years. Took about 10 minutes in Denia, and they email you the I'd file to install on your computer.

Payment is due by the 5th October.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CapnBilly
You can access your Suma account online, but the downside is you have to have an electronic ID. If you don't have one you can get one from the Suma office, but you need to apply in person, with your passport and NIE ( original). It's valid for 3 years, and you renew in the same way as applying. You can access your bills, with all the details , and pay online. I've had mine for about 5 years. Took about 10 minutes in Denia, and they email you the I'd file to install on your computer.

Payment is due by the 5th October.
Thank you - that's very helpful.