Reload this Page >

Student requirements for TIE card

Student requirements for TIE card

Old Sep 11th 2020, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

hedley_01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Student requirements for TIE card

Hi,

I am planning on enrolling in a private flamenco dance school where I will also learn Spanish as part of the program's curriculum. The in-class study will account for 25 hours a week. Does anyone know what the required documents are for students residing in Spain? Or have a link they can share? So far I have understood the minimum requirements are as follows:

1. The school must be recognized by the school administration.
2. A letter confirming the above and the collection of fees must be signed by the school.
3. A rental agreement
4. A responsible statement that she or he has sufficient resources
5. Studies must account for at least 20hrs/week

Number 4 seems to be rather vague. Could anyone elaborate on the financial requirements for students in Spain for the TIE? And if there is anything missing I haven't covered, any info would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Hannah
Old Sep 12th 2020, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

breakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Student requirements for TIE card

Originally Posted by hedley_01
Hi,

I am planning on enrolling in a private flamenco dance school where I will also learn Spanish as part of the program's curriculum. The in-class study will account for 25 hours a week. Does anyone know what the required documents are for students residing in Spain? Or have a link they can share? So far I have understood the minimum requirements are as follows:

1. The school must be recognized by the school administration.
2. A letter confirming the above and the collection of fees must be signed by the school.
3. A rental agreement
4. A responsible statement that she or he has sufficient resources
5. Studies must account for at least 20hrs/week

Number 4 seems to be rather vague. Could anyone elaborate on the financial requirements for students in Spain for the TIE? And if there is anything missing I haven't covered, any info would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Hannah
#4 requests a Spanish bank account statement showing enough money to pay for your own food/rent/etc. The general requirement differs province to province but its generally €5,600+

check the local ayuntamiento for specific NIE/TIE requirements