strictly 2008

Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

mofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the rough
Default strictly 2008

We are really glad SCD is on again but does anyone know why Nicole Cutler was axed? I read her expose in the press but there was no reason for sacking given.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: strictly 2008

I read somewhere that she criticized the pay saying that the amount of work and hours put in to the show equated to around £6 an hour, also she said they had no proper changing rooms and were changing costumes in the corridors, how true it is I don't know
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

mofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: strictly 2008

Yes but this was after she was sacked. I read this too. She was told (according to her) that there was no partener for her, but this cant be true as they have a couple of new women professional dancers.