Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

STOLEN / LOST DOGS AROUND JAVEA - PLEASE HELP

STOLEN / LOST DOGS AROUND JAVEA - PLEASE HELP

Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

barneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant future
Default STOLEN / LOST DOGS AROUND JAVEA - PLEASE HELP

Barney, Jake & Pablo last seen in Tesoro Park around 3.30pm on Friday 17th April. Assumed to be heading towards Les Fonts / Benitachell area via Calle Mark Twain but really, anything is possible. All would have been together but could now be separated.

There has been no sign of any of them since this time, we have walked and driven everywhere we can think of, several times over.

This is tearing our family apart. These are family pets who love their home comforts. The only reason they are not here now is a) they got very lost or b) they were taken by somebody who for some reason has not reported it.

Maybe they are trapped somewhere, shut in a garden.

There has been thunder last night and today and Barney will have been going frantic as it scares him. So do fireworks.

Descriptions (+ please see photo):

Barney: Golden Retriever, 4 years old, Golden colour
Jake: Golden Retriever, 18 months old, White colour
Pablo: Cocker Spaniel, 12 months old, Brown

All had collars, but no tags, all are microchipped.

They are FRIENDLY and will not hurt you, Pablo is timid around strangers. Please help me get them back, it's breaking our hearts.

Please invite all your friends that live in Javea or surrounding areas to this group. The more people that know the better. They have to be out there somewhere.

REWARD

I cannot afford much, but I will do anything to have them back and will sell things to raise a reward if I have to. I work in IT and will sort out your computer for free for ever if you find them.

CONTACT

<<snip>>

Benitachell and Javea police can also be contacted, as can APASA in Javea.
Benitachell police: 608 96 25 67

Thank you.

FACEBOOK GROUP HERE
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...7029614&ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...e&id=551257338

Last edited by Sue; Apr 19th 2009 at 8:09 pm. Reason: Tel no's removed. Its not wise to post personal tel numbers on a public forum
Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:28 pm
Here or There - Who Knows

debandsie is just really nicedebandsie is just really nicedebandsie is just really nicedebandsie is just really nicedebandsie is just really nicedebandsie is just really nicedebandsie is just really nicedebandsie is just really nice
Default Re: STOLEN / LOST DOGS AROUND JAVEA - PLEASE HELP

Originally Posted by barneysmum
Barney, Jake & Pablo last seen in Tesoro Park around 3.30pm on Friday 17th April. Assumed to be heading towards Les Fonts / Benitachell area via Calle Mark Twain but really, anything is possible. All would have been together but could now be separated.

There has been no sign of any of them since this time, we have walked and driven everywhere we can think of, several times over.

This is tearing our family apart. These are family pets who love their home comforts. The only reason they are not here now is a) they got very lost or b) they were taken by somebody who for some reason has not reported it.

There has been thunder last night and today and Barney will have been going frantic as it scares him. So do fireworks.

They are FRIENDLY and will not hurt you, Pablo is timid around strangers. Please help me get them back, it's breaking our hearts.

Please invite all your friends that live in Javea or surrounding areas to this group. The more people that know the better. They have to be out there somewhere.

REWARD

I cannot afford much, but I will do anything to have them back and will sell things to raise a reward if I have to. I work in IT and will sort out your computer for free for ever if you find them.

CONTACT

<<snip>>

Thank you.

FACEBOOK GROUP HERE

Spoke with you earlier. We will continue to look around the area tomorrow. Hopefully the other members on here that live in Javea and surrounding areas will also keep a look out for these lovely dogs.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

Richierich1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear about your dogs. When mine escaped from my garden 2 years ago, I made loads of posters and taped them to as many lamp posts as I could find near my house. Within 2 days, a woman rang to say she'd found my dog.

If I were in Spain I'd help you search for them - try the posters idea, they do work.

I hope you find your gorgeous dogs really soon.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

REWARD

CONTACT

<<snip>>

Thank you.

FACEBOOK GROUP HERE

have you contacted the dogs home in Javea ?
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

barneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant futurebarneysmum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by spain
have you contacted the dogs home in Javea ?
Yes - they are APASA. They have my details if they are taken in. And I will be going down there every day, but it's so heartbreaking.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

REWARD

CONTACT

<<snip>>

Thank you.

FACEBOOK GROUP HERE

just in case you havent already, here are their details

http://www.apasa-javea.org/joomla15/index.php?lang=en
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes - they are APASA. They have my details if they are taken in. And I will be going down there every day, but it's so heartbreaking.
sorry posted that as you replied

what about CBNews ?? and the radios stations, Bay Radio, Coast FM...sure they would love to put out a message to listners

perhaps if you print off some leaflets then go to places that sell the CBNews and other ex-pat papers you can pop them into each copy

keeping everything crossed that you find them soon
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:59 am
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spain
sorry posted that as you replied

what about CBNews ?? and the radios stations, Bay Radio, Coast FM...sure they would love to put out a message to listners

perhaps if you print off some leaflets then go to places that sell the CBNews and other ex-pat papers you can pop them into each copy

keeping everything crossed that you find them soon
I do so hope that you find them safe, well and very soon.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Sandmax is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife and I live in Javea so will keep our eyes open for them
Good luck for their safe return soon
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Thank you all for your messages.

The local police in nearby towns have been alerted, but not sure they take it very seriously. All the dog pounds have also been told.

Posters have been put up and more will be, plus vets, pet shops and so on will be told. Bay radio has done a few announcements. People have seen the posters, but nothing at all of any of the dogs.

The opinion now is that they have been taken, perhaps to sell. I can't stand that thought, I hate not knowing where they are and whether they are ok or not.

If anyone sees any dogs advertised for sale please let me know.

Thank you.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

To the person who just rang me about seeing 3 dogs on the Arenal beach, please can you call again or message me, I need to know what time it was you saw them.

Thank you.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

To ALL who has spent even 1 minute looking out for my dogs:

They have been found safe and well. They were taken in on Friday! the day they went missing, and the people only managed to make contact with me today.

My thanks and gratitude goes to everybody who spent even just a minute of their time thinking about this or looking. I can't begin to describe the relief I feel, I've been in hell for 4 nights and now everything is better.

Thank you.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

They have been found safe and well. They were taken in on Friday! the day they went missing, and the people only managed to make contact with me today.

My thanks and gratitude goes to everybody who spent even just a minute of their time thinking about this or looking. I can't begin to describe the relief I feel, I've been in hell for 4 nights and now everything is better.

Thank you.
I am so glad. I'll bet that they are happy too. Made my day!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Fantastic news, what a relief for you!! Bet the dogs are happy too!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you.
THATS FANTASTIC NEWS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.