Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spring hijacker of the year award!

View Poll Results: Hijacker of the year!
Sam Greenfield
7.41%
Debsyw
22.22%
Same Difference
11.11%
Rugbymatt
51.85%
Leighbloke
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Spring hijacker of the year award!

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring hijacker of the year award!

Originally Posted by tulip1303
You never replied to my query as to whether the depicted boot has a steel toe cap.
No and no, nor does it have charcoal impregnated insoles to keep that just from the box fragrance - however the Vibram (TM) self cleaning cleated sole tread do come as standard at no extra cost.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
No and no, nor does it have charcoal impregnated insoles to keep that just from the box fragrance - however the Vibram (TM) self cleaning cleated sole tread do come as standard at no extra cost.
They look like Meindl Borneos
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Well I will hijack this thread to say that I am thoroughly p****d off today because the internet connection on my laptop keeps going off and my daughter has been hogging the pc so I haven't been able to come on here for more than a couple of minutes this morning. I am only on here while she is outside having a fag. Now I am on the whisky because I am fed up and soon won't be able to post on here

There.....is that a good enough hijack LB
Is there anything else you need to say while you have the chance?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
They look like Meindl Borneos
Who is Meindl Borneo - and why would I have his boots?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all

Thanks for that, it's just that I do like footwear to have a function, apart from just covering the feet. The sandal didn't do it for me.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Who is Meindl Borneo - and why would I have his boots?
I was going to laugh at that then realised if I did it would be a pity laugh.

Have the Scum lost to Barca yet?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for that, it's just that I do like footwear to have a function, apart from just covering the feet. The sandal didn't do it for me.
But the sandal wouldn't have covered your foot either?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:52 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I take my RHD car to Spain and keep it on UK plates for ever and a day?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was going to laugh at that then realised if I did it would be a pity laugh.

Have the Scum lost to Barca yet?

Oh.

No. nil nil last I heard
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zel
Yes, but only if you are a ginger, Welsh, donkey lover.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all

But the sandal wouldn't have covered your foot either?
Not adequately and not with any level of sex appeal - feet and ankles can be very sexy if shod appropriately, hence the former suggestion of thigh high PVC boots.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:55 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
Course you can and you won't need to learn any Spanish because English is understood everywhere
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not adequately and not with any level of sex appeal - feet and ankles can be very sexy if shod appropriately, hence the former suggestion of thigh high PVC boots.
One of the pole dancers I had last Sunday lunch wore them - OK to look at but they gave me friction burns on my shoulders - maybe vaseline next time.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

One of the pole dancers I had last Sunday lunch wore them - OK to look at but they gave me friction burns on my shoulders - maybe vaseline next time.
Indeed, or in the absence of petrolium jelly, use olive oil and hope not to attract too many flies.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to all who didnt vote for me.... those of you with votes left.. please use them wisely ...... SD and Sam spring to mind. Can`t believe LB has so few!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.