Spell Checker

Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:46 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Spell Checker

Am I the only one who can't find the spell checker, I've had to find the dictionary which is OK if I then manage to type it correctly and then spot the mistake on reading through. Is it to do with the upgrade, should I be doing something, Oh dear I am so no good at PC IT.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

northsammi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spell Checker

on quick reply (which is great by the way) spell checker is the ABC with a tick on the right hand side at the top
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by northsammi
on quick reply (which is great by the way) spell checker is the ABC with a tick on the right hand side at the top
also same place on the "quote" reply
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:59 pm

Thanks, northsammi

It has just taken me, well I don't know how long to work out where the quick reply icon was located but found it now and the spell check. ta again.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 6:03 pm

Just notice you live in Chiclana, me too. Went down to La Barrosa today for a walk, followed by a coffee, followed by a sherry and another coffee, sat watching the kids playing on the beach there were even some little ones in the sea who would believe it is the 30th Dec.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Just notice you live in Chiclana, me too. Went down to La Barrosa today for a walk, followed by a coffee, followed by a sherry and another coffee, sat watching the kids playing on the beach there were even some little ones in the sea who would believe it is the 30th Dec.
HEY, Three things following you as you went for a walk, thats a wierd area ! ! :scared:
Old Dec 31st 2006, 7:52 am
Just Joined

Clive C is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing like a good old giggle on a Sunday morning.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 7:55 am
Just Joined

thats strange we were down there friday kids were there playing in the sand and we were watching them with a glass of wine in one hand. great minds.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by northsammi
thats strange we were down there friday kids were there playing in the sand and we were watching them with a glass of wine in one hand. great minds.
Kids with glasses of wine in their hands, and on the beach as well , hope they were plastic glasses ! !
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonsol
HEY, Three things following you as you went for a walk, thats a wierd area ! ! :scared:
Thank´s for the laugh, Jonsol.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by glynis
Thank´s for the laugh, Jonsol.
O.K., Well I hope my selection of horses , here today at Warwick are just as good ? as my " jokes "
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:59 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

O.K., Well I hope my selection of horses , here today at Warwick are just as good ? as my " jokes "

I`ll drink to that
Old Jan 1st 2007, 8:39 am

jonsol, wish you had not mentioned this, I keep getting the vision of two coffee's and a sherry prancing about on the beach, then I think of Three Things, that tune into Three Kings; low and behold on their scooters bibbing their bloody hooters playing football for Orient Be. Have spent the last 24 hours with a stupid grin on my face. OH just does not understand me.....he keep muttering words like: "it, completely, loosing, younger model, trading in", what can he mean!
Old Jan 1st 2007, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crispygirl
jonsol, wish you had not mentioned this, I keep getting the vision of two coffee's and a sherry prancing about on the beach, then I think of Three Things, that tune into Three Kings; low and behold on their scooters bibbing their bloody hooters playing football for Orient Be. Have spent the last 24 hours with a stupid grin on my face. OH just does not understand me.....he keep muttering words like: "it, completely, loosing, younger model, trading in", what can he mean!
RE your OH; It must be January sales time at your local car dealership ! ! .