British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Spell Checker (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/spell-checker-415991/)

crispy Dec 30th 2006 5:46 pm

Spell Checker

Am I the only one who can't find the spell checker, I've had to find the dictionary which is OK if I then manage to type it correctly and then spot the mistake on reading through. Is it to do with the upgrade, should I be doing something, Oh dear I am so no good at PC IT.

northsammi Dec 30th 2006 5:53 pm

Re: Spell Checker

on quick reply (which is great by the way) spell checker is the ABC with a tick on the right hand side at the top

northsammi Dec 30th 2006 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by northsammi (Post 4236773)
on quick reply (which is great by the way) spell checker is the ABC with a tick on the right hand side at the top

also same place on the "quote" reply

crispy Dec 30th 2006 5:59 pm

Thanks, northsammi

It has just taken me, well I don't know how long to work out where the quick reply icon was located but found it now and the spell check. ta again.

crispy Dec 30th 2006 6:03 pm

Just notice you live in Chiclana, me too. Went down to La Barrosa today for a walk, followed by a coffee, followed by a sherry and another coffee, sat watching the kids playing on the beach there were even some little ones in the sea who would believe it is the 30th Dec.

jonsol Dec 30th 2006 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by crispygirl (Post 4236786)
Just notice you live in Chiclana, me too. Went down to La Barrosa today for a walk, followed by a coffee, followed by a sherry and another coffee, sat watching the kids playing on the beach there were even some little ones in the sea who would believe it is the 30th Dec.

HEY, Three things following you as you went for a walk, thats a wierd area ! ! :scared:

Clive C Dec 31st 2006 7:52 am

Nothing like a good old giggle on a Sunday morning.

northsammi Dec 31st 2006 7:55 am

thats strange we were down there friday kids were there playing in the sand and we were watching them with a glass of wine in one hand. great minds.

jonsol Dec 31st 2006 10:08 am

Originally Posted by northsammi (Post 4237998)
thats strange we were down there friday kids were there playing in the sand and we were watching them with a glass of wine in one hand. great minds.

Kids with glasses of wine in their hands, and on the beach as well , hope they were plastic glasses ! ! :beer:

Chiclanagir Dec 31st 2006 10:21 am

Originally Posted by jonsol (Post 4237015)
HEY, Three things following you as you went for a walk, thats a wierd area ! ! :scared:

Thank´s for the laugh, Jonsol.

jonsol Dec 31st 2006 10:30 am

Originally Posted by glynis (Post 4238131)
Thank´s for the laugh, Jonsol.

O.K., Well I hope my selection of horses , here today at Warwick are just as good ? as my " jokes ":D

jdr Dec 31st 2006 10:59 am

Originally Posted by jonsol (Post 4238138)
O.K., Well I hope my selection of horses , here today at Warwick are just as good ? as my " jokes ":D

I`ll drink to that :)

crispy Jan 1st 2007 8:39 am

Originally Posted by jonsol (Post 4237015)

jonsol, wish you had not mentioned this, I keep getting the vision of two coffee's and a sherry prancing about on the beach, then I think of Three Things, that tune into Three Kings; low and behold on their scooters bibbing their bloody hooters playing football for Orient Be. Have spent the last 24 hours with a stupid grin on my face. OH just does not understand me.....he keep muttering words like: "it, completely, loosing, younger model, trading in", what can he mean!:confused:

jonsol Jan 1st 2007 9:37 am

Originally Posted by crispygirl (Post 4240051)
jonsol, wish you had not mentioned this, I keep getting the vision of two coffee's and a sherry prancing about on the beach, then I think of Three Things, that tune into Three Kings; low and behold on their scooters bibbing their bloody hooters playing football for Orient Be. Have spent the last 24 hours with a stupid grin on my face. OH just does not understand me.....he keep muttering words like: "it, completely, loosing, younger model, trading in", what can he mean!:confused:

RE your OH; It must be January sales time at your local car dealership ! ! . :p