Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish Refereees

Spanish Refereees

Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:53 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spanish Refereees

A Spanish referee's stupid decision to award Russia a penalty for an offence clearly outsie the box would appear to have cost England the chance for Euro 2008 qualification. Another reason to add to my list of reasons for not moving there...
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Spanish Refereees

Roit. Let me get this right....

A Spanish referee makes a bad call and you come to the Spain forum (you appear not to be a regular) and bitch about it? Is that about right?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Roit. Let me get this right....

A Spanish referee makes a bad call and you come to the Spain forum (you appear not to be a regular) and bitch about it? Is that about right?
Where else am I supposed to go to bitch about it? Just letting off steam...
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:49 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Mr (or Ms) Moderator, please move to Siesta time as it's nowt to do with living in Spain.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:50 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a bad decision, but only balanced out Roony`s offside goal.
England had every chance to win, but they still lack the killer instinct, or do they do it on purpose to scare the crap out of us ?

I will move it to Siesta time. ;-)
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:36 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Something didn't go right?

And it's all the fault of the Spanish?

Ever thought of moving to Spain......you'd fit right in here!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:30 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

If it means that the English football hooligans don't get to wreck the towns and cities of Austria and Switzerland, then it was probably a great decision.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mikeoc
If it means that the English football hooligans don't get to wreck the towns and cities of Austria and Switzerland, then it was probably a great decision.
Now now, England football fans are no worse than other countries. It seems to be a European thing to hype it up when the English do it though.

It wasn't too long ago that an Italian policeman was killed during football riots there. How quickly people forget
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:43 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

The Russians didn`t sound too nice either ;-))
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
A Spanish referee's stupid decision to award Russia a penalty for an offence clearly outsie the box would appear to have cost England the chance for Euro 2008 qualification. Another reason to add to my list of reasons for not moving there...
If I decided not to live or to travel to England for the stupidity of a english, a long time ago that nor I would want to live or to travel to England, then I would be stupider and simpler than that person when believing that all the englishmen are as this person. Stay in Dubai

If the twits flew, it would be always of night

Last edited by Relampago; Oct 18th 2007 at 12:54 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
If I decided not to live or to travel to England for the stupidity of a english, a long time ago that nor I would want to live or to travel to England, then I would be stupider and simpler than that person when believing that all the englishmen are as this person. Stay in Dubai

I love your posts
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:08 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I love your posts
Babel fish does a brilliant job scrambling them eh?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:13 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973

If the twits flew, it would be always of night
You're not wrong SOS!

(WTF is he on about?)
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
You're not wrong SOS!

(WTF is he on about?)
Type something, anything, then run it through Babelfish (other free on-line translation sites are available) into Spanish, then translate it back to English and see how it comes out!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:47 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Type something, anything, then run it through Babelfish (other free on-line translation sites are available) into Spanish, then translate it back to English and see how it comes out!
That sounds about right. ;-))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.