Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

SPANISH POLICE REPORT

SPANISH POLICE REPORT

Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future
Default Re: SPANISH POLICE REPORT

This police report is driving me crazy now im losing my rag with it. Ive been trying to sort it for 3 months. Today i went and got new ink cartridges to print it off and the printer has broke on me im full of ink i nearly through the bastard thing out of the window. Ive looked at this form and there are 3 copies and at the top of the form there is a serial number do you think they will accept it printed off the internet because i havnt the faintest idea where to get the form from otherwise, it states births and deaths place but cant seem to find this.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
That´s what I mean!
The man is obviously deluded or on drugs!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
The man is obviously deluded or on drugs!!
Or covered in ink....
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:35 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Or covered in ink....
this is true.....
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:35 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
This police report is driving me crazy now im losing my rag with it. Ive been trying to sort it for 3 months. Today i went and got new ink cartridges to print it off and the printer has broke on me im full of ink i nearly through the bastard thing out of the window. Ive looked at this form and there are 3 copies and at the top of the form there is a serial number do you think they will accept it printed off the internet because i havnt the faintest idea where to get the form from otherwise, it states births and deaths place but cant seem to find this.
The link I gave you is intended to be filled in online. I think you then print it and sign it. (For some reason I can´t access the link at the moment so I can´t check this for you.)

Last edited by keithwalters; Jul 28th 2007 at 3:42 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:36 pm
Straw Man.

The link I gave you is intended to be filled in online. I think you then print it and sign it. (For some reason I can´t access the link at the moment so I can´t check this for you.)
stop trying to be all serious we are taking the piss out of you man!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

It just stays "Loading" all the time.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:42 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - I found the instructions elsewhere: http://www.mjusticia.es/cs/Satellite...FTempDocumento

1 Fill the form in online and print it.
2 Go to the bank with the form and pay 2 euros 43 cents.n The bank will give you a receipt.
3 Either go in person or send the document by mail to the address they provide (hopefully the address is on the form which I still can´t access).

Matt - I´m not playing with you until you acknowledge that I am a GENTLEMAN. The man says so!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:43 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by jdr
It just stays "Loading" all the time.
Yeah, I know. It was fine yesterday!!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:43 pm
Straw Man.

Matt - I´m not playing with you until you acknowledge that I am a GENTLEMAN. The man says so!!
and the man quite obviously has serious issues!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:48 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
and the man quite obviously has serious issues!!
If by "issues" you mean a fine sense of judgement then I agree.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:53 pm
Straw Man.

If by "issues" you mean a fine sense of judgement then I agree.
I mean his judgement is seriously flawed!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

oh so i have a flawed judgement i dont see you helping me out.
And thanks keith you are a star i will as soon as i get this form printed go and send it off never to be seen again hopefully
Old Jul 28th 2007, 3:58 pm
has got a huge member

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
oh so i have a flawed judgement i dont see you helping me out.
And thanks keith you are a star i will as soon as i get this form printed go and send it off never to be seen again hopefully
Yeah, you tell him!!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 4:00 pm
Straw Man.

Yeah, you tell him!!!
can we check some IP's please jdr?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.