British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Spanish music (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/spanish-music-481163/)

XTreme Sep 14th 2007 7:30 pm

Re: Spanish music

I tend to find with Spanish music that the musicianship (particularly the flamenco guitars) is excellent. Then they open their mouths and start that bloody wailing.

Snats Sep 14th 2007 8:19 pm

Hey XTreme

Surely you can't call this wailing??? ;)

rugbymatt Sep 14th 2007 8:23 pm

is my music thread not good enough for you all now??

XTreme Sep 14th 2007 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5314098)

No it's not! You're yesterday's news now Matt! :lol:

rugbymatt Sep 14th 2007 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by XTreme (Post 5314104)
No it's not! You're yesterday's news now Matt! :lol:

I can handle that.

Off to watch Wales get thrashed later with about 15 Welshies against Australia.........should be fun.................

Snats Sep 15th 2007 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5314098)

Awwwww sorry Matt

I didn't realise that underneath that macho, beer swilling, rugby tackling, anthem chanting tiger, there's really a itsy witsy fluffy puddy cat just wanting to have his ears tickled.

Anyway stop being a big girl's blouse and recommend summat. I would have thought you of all people oh music guru of the BE would be able to come up trumps, pretty puleeeeease!!!!!!!!!! Something like Massive Attack come Air and Lamb mixed with a bit of Latin /Cuban jazz??????

rugbymatt Sep 15th 2007 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by Snats (Post 5317312)
Awwwww sorry Matt

I didn't realise that underneath that macho, beer swilling, rugby tackling, anthem chanting tiger, there's really a itsy witsy fluffy puddy cat just wanting to have his ears tickled.

Anyway stop being a big girl's blouse and recommend summat. I would have thought you of all people oh music guru of the BE would be able to come up trumps, pretty puleeeeease!!!!!!!!!! Something like Massive Attack come Air and Lamb mixed with a bit of Latin /Cuban jazz??????

here is my recommendation......

Snats Sep 15th 2007 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5317395)
here is my recommendation......

Errr don't know how to tell you this Matt, what with it being a public forum and all that, but some of your utube links have started to expire . . . you might want to get that checked out by a doc :p

and yes I did look but couldn't find anything that quite did it. Come on mr DJ . . .

rugbymatt Sep 15th 2007 11:32 pm

Well I personally think this ois one of the best pieces of fusion music I have seen...

and the youtube links all seem to work for me.

rugbymatt Sep 15th 2007 11:38 pm

oh and I don't really give a rats who started the original thread but I do question the need for loads of threads covering identical topics.........just my opinion.

rugbymatt Sep 15th 2007 11:54 pm

and I just love this one!!

Snats Sep 16th 2007 7:00 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5317560)
oh and I don't really give a rats who started the original thread but I do question the need for loads of threads covering identical topics.........just my opinion.

Thanks Matt, I knew you'd come up with something:thumbup:

Just for the record, I think life's too short for petty squabbles, don't worry, I've not taken anything personal here, but just had some s**t news about a neighbour today so apologise now for being a bit girly. Life's too short, so please know that anything I ever say on here is only ever in jest and never ever in anger. I'm feeling pretty pants so sending you karma.

P.S. I was slightly tipsy and being rushed for a poker night when I started the thread. I know it was lazy of me not to search first but that's the kind of girl I am. Not very good at speed reading umpteen pages on a laptop. Oh, and my boys were impressed with the dancing rhino. Especially the fact that he even had a bottom!

Snats Sep 16th 2007 7:03 am

Oh, Matt I would of given Karma but I'm not allowed. I need to spread it around (!:eek:) Thought was there anyway.

Eve Sep 16th 2007 8:09 am

:thumbsup:
Matt, brilliant rhino!
xxxxxx

St.Georges Girl Sep 17th 2007 2:24 pm

The most agile Rhino' I've ever seen and he has the moves.:lol: I'm sending the URL to my gorgeous Spanish sister in law.