Spanish grants

Old May 10th 2008, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

pob89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Spanish grants

HI There, me and my wife ars moving to spain, we are going to buy a finca withe house. We will need to put a fence around the boarder!! The fence will be about 1,600 mts long, so it will be quite costly! we are going to have a business there a (rural activity) can we apply for a grant towards the cost of the fencing?

Cheer,s Pob89
Old May 10th 2008, 12:37 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish grants

Dunno about a grant.....but it sounds to me as if you need a damn good website!
Old May 10th 2008, 12:40 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
Dunno about a grant.....but it sounds to me as if you need a damn good website!
Can you recommend someone!!!!!!!!

Rosemary
Old May 10th 2008, 12:42 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Can you recommend someone!!!!!!!!

Rosemary
No....that would be blatant spamming Rosemary! And I'd end up with yet another "....edited by mitzyboy" post.
Old May 10th 2008, 2:54 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pob89
HI There, me and my wife ars moving to spain, we are going to buy a finca withe house. We will need to put a fence around the boarder!! The fence will be about 1,600 mts long, so it will be quite costly! we are going to have a business there a (rural activity) can we apply for a grant towards the cost of the fencing?

Cheer,s Pob89
Have you asked the Estate Agent about this? Maybe they will know of something. where in Spain are you moving to?
Old May 10th 2008, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

battlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer,s Pob89
For Lugo in Galicia you have to be a resident for three years before you can apply for grants. It can then take up to a year before you receive approval. There are other grants available where you do not have to be a resident for three years but they amount to no more than about 300 euros ie making your roof water tight.
Old May 11th 2008, 10:52 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

To erect a fence you will to apply for and pay for a minor works licence.
Old May 12th 2008, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Spanish grants

Cheer,s for the info, i'll have to find somewhere who sell cheap fencing!!
Old May 12th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer,s Pob89
Businesses can apply for a loan from the goverment (its called an ICO loan) for all types of things, computers, machinery, vehicles etc Im not sure the fence would be one of the things they would lend money for but in the first instance you have to complete the forms at the bank so they would probably be able to tell you
Old May 12th 2008, 3:12 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by spain
Businesses can apply for a loan from the goverment (its called an ICO loan) for all types of things, computers, machinery, vehicles etc Im not sure the fence would be one of the things they would lend money for but in the first instance you have to complete the forms at the bank so they would probably be able to tell you

This is a grid of what ICO will LOAN you money for........

www.ico.es/web/contenidos/5/4/1627/index.htm

I think a grant for a fence would have to be approached maybe though your local Mayor/Ajunterment as I gather you want money towards the cost not a loan you have to pay back Leroy Merlin is your best bet for that amount of fencing because that is where a contractor will get it from

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 12th 2008 at 3:19 pm.
Old May 12th 2008, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
This is a grid of what ICO will LOAN you money for........

www.ico.es/web/contenidos/5/4/1627/index.htm

I think a grant for a fence would have to be approached maybe though your local Mayor/Ajunterment as I gather you want money towards the cost not a loan you have to pay back Leroy Merlin is your best bet for that amount of fencing because that is where a contractor will get it from
Thank you fvor the info!! i know about Leroy merlin, the place sounds good, only i can,t get any prices as there websites in Spanish.
Old May 12th 2008, 6:32 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO Leroy Merlin is one of the most expensive places for general building materials. You would be better off going to your local builders merchants.
Website in Spanish? Never! Use a dictionary. What did you expect?!
Old May 12th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
IMHO Leroy Merlin is one of the most expensive places for general building materials. You would be better off going to your local builders merchants.
agree with Hillybilly, sure you would be better off going to a local builders merchants/fencing supplier, just brush up on a few words beforehand in case they only speak Spanish too
Old May 12th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with you about Leroy's. When we first arrived here five years ago, it was the only place of its' type, finally they have some competition here in the form of Brico Depot (which was part of the same group as B+Q), but they haven't dropped their prices at all. Always better to go to a local builders merchants.
Old May 12th 2008, 7:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Or the pictures, €'s are like pounds but worth more. ;-) :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.