Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spanish contracts advice? 10 1/2 months?

Spanish contracts advice? 10 1/2 months?

Old Jan 6th 2010, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of
Default Spanish contracts advice? 10 1/2 months?

As previously mentioned on here I plan to return back to the UK sometime this year. Ive been in my job for 9 years but before the hotel closed down in 2006 where I worked my contract was different and only ever signed once. It wasnt FIJO but some other contract where I never needed to leave.
The Hotel reopened in July and everyone was put on 3 month contracts, resigned again in October and should be resigned again on the 10th Jan. Ive been fobbed off with a couple of different stories in regards to our contracts and all I keep getting is that after 10 1/2 months we all may have to leave (a month or 3 months???) otherwise I presume they have to make you fijo which they wont do.
Does anyone know how this works? I know a lot of the barstaff have chopped and changed over the years due to these types of contracts but Im the sole Entertainer in the hotel. If I have to leave for a while then I may as well return to the uk then.