Reload this Page >

Spanish classes Oliva

Spanish classes Oliva

Old Sep 28th 2016, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

Stratters is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Spanish classes Oliva

Hi all,

I'll be moving over to Oliva middle of next month... I've heard mention of classes run by the town - anyone know any details? where/when to register etc,,,,,

Cheers
Stratters
Old Sep 28th 2016, 1:23 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish classes Oliva

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Sep 29th 2016, 5:50 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

I know the U3A Oliva run some form of Spanish class.
Old Sep 29th 2016, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Guy
I know the U3A Oliva run some form of Spanish class.
Many thanks - I'll contact them next week.
Best,
Stratters
Old Sep 29th 2016, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Thanks for being there for us! Look forward to meeting some interesting folk on here 👍
Stratters
Old Sep 29th 2016, 4:29 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stratters
Thanks for being there for us! Look forward to meeting some interesting folk on here 👍
Stratters
I do not have up to date information but there used to be a café in Oliva where Spanish and English people met to have discussions. The people that I knew who attended are either no longer living in Spain or are no longer members on here but I would have thought that if you ask around someone would be able to point you in the right direction.

Ask at your town hall about learning Spanish, they probably have the information at their finger tips.

Rosemary
Old Sep 29th 2016, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

I do not have up to date information but there used to be a café in Oliva where Spanish and English people met to have discussions. The people that I knew who attended are either no longer living in Spain or are no longer members on here but I would have thought that if you ask around someone would be able to point you in the right direction.

Ask at your town hall about learning Spanish, they probably have the information at their finger tips.

Rosemary
Thanks Rosemary- we're in Oliva next week so I'll make a point of visiting the Town Hall. I like the sound of informal café sessions too - we'll ask around.
Cheers,
Stratters
Old Sep 29th 2016, 5:24 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

I think the bar / cafe is Honeydukes...??? But not 100% sure
Old Sep 29th 2016, 6:00 pm

No idea I will contact Mitzy and ask.

Rosemary
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 6:04 am

Mitzy has confirmed that you are 100% correct.

Rosemary
Old Oct 5th 2016, 8:08 am
Just Joined

Mitzy has confirmed that you are 100% correct.

Rosemary
Thanks to The Guy, Rosemary and Mitzi - we'll find this cafe and hopefully get involved.
Cheers
Stratters
Old Jul 11th 2017, 11:59 am
Just Joined

ecoboss is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I saw this post and we're moving to Oliva in 2 months. May I have some information? I desperately need some Spanish classes. Please help. We'll be moving with 2 little kids and they would need to join some too (not planning to send them to school for the next few moths). Thank you
Old Jul 11th 2017, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Hello Ecoboss,
The adult education school does once a week evening classes that run from September to May - I've just finished a year of beginner's classes and it was very useful.
The U3A offers once a week lessons for beginners and intermediates - again very useful and good value (Google U3A Oliva: details are on the web site)
There is an inter cambio at Honeydukes bar on a Friday evening which may interest you.
Sure there are lots more schools and individuals that will tailor something for you.
Hope that's helpful,
Best,
Stratters
Old Jul 11th 2017, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

ecoboss is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Stratters ;-)