Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

spanish chat and all that

spanish chat and all that

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

maximous will become famous soon enough
Question spanish chat and all that

Does anyone know of any links to learning spanish? Been on a few but once they wet your appitite they slam the sale sticker on ONLY $74.99 for the complete coarse:curse: , I only want to get to know the basics, I entend to learn it thoughly once i am over there, so if anone has any ideas please let us know, maureen and mark
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:55 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spanish chat and all that

Originally Posted by maximous
Does anyone know of any links to learning spanish? Been on a few but once they wet your appitite they slam the sale sticker on ONLY $74.99 for the complete coarse:curse: , I only want to get to know the basics, I entend to learn it thoughly once i am over there, so if anone has any ideas please let us know, maureen and mark
Here, here and here
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:58 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spanish chat and all that

This one on BBC was pretty good as well.....

here

Don't remember who posted it here initially, but I found it really good
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

maximous will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: spanish chat and all that

Merci! oh , told you i'm crap folks, but many thanks