Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are a Spain bad losers

Are a Spain bad losers

Old May 21st 2014, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are a Spain bad losers

Originally Posted by Domino
That's dangerous Andy - letting a girl go thru the pictures on your phone is normally a bad sign you are interested.............
but she probably expected more mixed race women to be in there
did you take her photo ????
The night did not end very well, Have not spoke to her since, maybe tomorrow.
Old May 21st 2014, 10:28 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo

I think the fact that this thread is a fun thread for most says it all

Says a lot for moderation too
Tell you what Jacky .... you have a go at moderation then, seeing you are all seeing and so perfect and discover how simple and easy it really is.

I've basically had enough of constantly trying to draw the line between free speech and over moderation to keep it a reasonable discussion area whilst being criticised by others for not getting it right. Left to others in the administration, some of you wouldn't be here any more, and I'm guessing they must have been right to think that because unless Fred & I sit here every hour of the day, some of the people here are uncontrollable and just have to spoil it for others.

I cant keep it acceptable on here without being a complete twat and just banning people, and when people are banned we are then criticised for doing that ..... go figure!

So ....... after 8 years on this forum I say goodbye to you all
It started off really well, and went downhill from theron, and thats a real shame ...... but I'm not going to waste my time any more moderating a bunch of kids that seem to take delight in attacking each other and then blaming the mods for it.
Old May 21st 2014, 10:30 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
The night did not end very well, Have not spoke to her since, maybe tomorrow.
tomorrow never comes my friend
Old May 21st 2014, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Tell you what Jacky .... you have a go at moderation then, seeing you are all seeing and so perfect and discover how simple and easy it really is.

I've basically had enough of constantly trying to draw the line between free speech and over moderation to keep it a reasonable discussion area whilst being criticised by others for not getting it right. Left to others in the administration, some of you wouldn't be here any more, and I'm guessing they must have been right to think that because unless Fred & I sit here every hour of the day, some of the people here are uncontrollable and just have to spoil it for others.

I cant keep it acceptable on here without being a complete twat and just banning people, and when people are banned we are then criticised for doing that ..... go figure!

So ....... after 8 years on this forum I say goodbye to you all
It started off really well, and went downhill from theron, and thats a real shame ...... but I'm not going to waste my time any more moderating a bunch of kids that seem to take delight in attacking each other and then blaming the mods for it.
Hope you do not mean that.
Old May 21st 2014, 10:37 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I did
Ive already sent the pm to Sue
Old May 21st 2014, 10:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat095 is an unknown quantity at this point

+ 1 for that as I do think he is a good mod
Old May 21st 2014, 10:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat095 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I did
Ive already sent the pm to Sue
Well send her another saying you have had second thoughts
Old May 21st 2014, 10:41 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't like to see him go either...or anyone banned. I also liked Mitzys posts.

It is just that there are a few who are deliberate thread wreckers, just look at page one where it started. It has happened to a few other threads too but some seem unable to see it.
Old May 21st 2014, 10:47 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Why don't you a know? It's a, a, serious issue this! Jacky has a, an important point to a make.
Here is the first page...started with Redux and carried on. Just because I caught the A on the keyboard. Then They both thought it was a fun thread.......and carried on all evening. Are we not supposed to complain
Old May 21st 2014, 11:37 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Here is the first page...started with Redux and carried on. Just because I caught the A on the keyboard. Then They both thought it was a fun thread.......and carried on all evening. Are we not supposed to complain
Lets stop the finger pointing here.

Thread closed.