Spain

Old Dec 20th 2006, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all
Default Spain

Well we are planning on moving to Spain and I believe that that Spanish people do still live.there I am learning Spanish I hope I am not going to be one of the 'it's too hot , they don't speak English, where's me roast beef lot??? I can't believe the Aussie site when so many want to come back to the UK, did you not research where you wanted to go? I don't want to be wicked but how can you move half way across the wold without trying it out first. I know finances come into it but we have gone to Spain 3 times on the strength of selling our house. I may still not settle but I will give it at least 2 years without going back to England. I hope everyone who cannot settle is ok and you are all happy.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Spain

Originally Posted by kaylee
Well we are planning on moving to Spain and I believe that that Spanish people do still live.there I am learning Spanish I hope I am not going to be one of the 'it's too hot , they don't speak English, where's me roast beef lot??? I can't believe the Aussie site when so many want to come back to the UK, did you not research where you wanted to go? I don't want to be wicked but how can you move half way across the wold without trying it out first. I know finances come into it but we have gone to Spain 3 times on the strength of selling our house. I may still not settle but I will give it at least 2 years without going back to England. I hope everyone who cannot settle is ok and you are all happy.

People like you annoy me, you have no idea.
Before you criticise people who have moved half way across the world try it first.
If you read most people did do a lot of research and did visit but coming for a holiday and living the everyday life is so different, also you are moving to Spain so it's easy to get on a plane and go home for a visit if you are homesick.

let's just hope you will not be on this site in 6 months looking for support because even after all your research and visits, things were not quite what you hoped, High taxes, low wages, no family support, etc