Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

somethong to think about.....

somethong to think about.....

Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:19 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default somethong to think about.....

Just want to know what everyone thinks about thongs, strings, tangas, or whatever you want to call them.

I saw a neighbour lifting her young baby out of his buggy and she was showing the "love handles" that were above her jeans (low slung ones) and a rather grubby little thong was on view.
She was quite "wide" and it was not a good sight to see.

I am far from being a Hugh Grant Big Knicker fan myself, but surely a little more "tela" and less exposure is nicer?
Old Nov 26th 2009, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: somethong to think about.....

Originally Posted by JLFS
Just want to know what everyone thinks about thongs, strings, tangas, or whatever you want to call them.

I saw a neighbour lifting her young baby out of his buggy and she was showing the "love handles" that were above her jeans (low slung ones) and a rather grubby little thong was on view.

I am far from being a Hugh Grant Big Knicker fan myself, but surely a little more "tela" and less exposure is nicer?
Useful in the summer and when wearing white skirts or trousers but horrifically uncomfortable & somewhat overpriced when you consider the amount of material!
Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

........ and they play havoc with your piles!
Old Nov 26th 2009, 1:42 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at your price list,which has now disappeared,..its a hell of a lot of money for very little material.
1 Euro a shot on Beni.market,..sometimes even 2 for a Euro, last time I was there.
Unfortunately not in my size,but could make a useful sling or catapult maybe.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:59 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Depends what the body's like that's wearing them.