Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Some of my pics

Some of my pics

Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some of my pics

Originally Posted by Lionda
Thanks for sharing those Miss N I think you were very brave with that snake
Either brave or mad It was really good apart from it was squeezing me so tight xxxxxxx
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:16 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Either brave or mad It was really good apart from it was squeezing me so tight xxxxxxx
Sooner you than me

Here's one of my daughter (the one who has stayed in Spain) it was taken when we went to Spain in January and it was VERY cold.
Attached Thumbnails Some of my pics-benidorm-jan-2007-047.jpg  
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Sooner you than me

Here's one of my daughter (the one who has stayed in Spain) it was taken when we went to Spain in January and it was VERY cold.
How is she getting on? xxx
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:26 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

How is she getting on? xxx
She is doing ok, enjoying the good weather and is learning the language. She was a bit lonely at first but since starting work in a bar/restaurant she has got to know a few people so she is happier now. Last time I phoned her she was in a bar and had to go 'cos her friend had just got the drinks in. It's a hard life eh!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

She is doing ok, enjoying the good weather and is learning the language. She was a bit lonely at first but since starting work in a bar/restaurant she has got to know a few people so she is happier now. Last time I phoned her she was in a bar and had to go 'cos her friend had just got the drinks in. It's a hard life eh!
I know i wish i was there doing that but my time will come again xxxx
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:31 pm
Popping in for a chat

I know i wish i was there doing that but my time will come again xxxx

Of course it will - you have determination and guts. You have already bounced back and I am sure you will sort yourselves out soon and when the time is right you will at least know the pitfalls. I admire you for trying, there are a lot of people who daren't even think of moving to another country (or moving away from family in the same country) I'm so glad you are still posting on here
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Of course it will - you have determination and guts. You have already bounced back and I am sure you will sort yourselves out soon and when the time is right you will at least know the pitfalls. I admire you for trying, there are a lot of people who daren't even think of moving to another country (or moving away from family in the same country) I'm so glad you are still posting on here
Well at first i did find it hard to start posting on here again but now i think well i enjoy the post's and why not i can give a little information and i can still learn more about the country i love xxxx
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You're very brave sticking pics of yourself up on here .... maybe we should all follow your lead
Go for it? i like to share a few of the ok ones
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:49 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Now how are people to continue thinking that you didnt go out there for real if you go and put pictures up for gods sake!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Now how are people to continue thinking that you didnt go out there for real if you go and put pictures up for gods sake!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

You was trying to photo me in me jarmies, lol
Attached Thumbnails Some of my pics-emma-007.jpg  
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

I say Lionda...
Your daughter certainly has her mothers looks...Helllo...
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond reputewheatsheaf42 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
I say Lionda...
Your daughter certainly has her mothers looks...Helllo...
I have now seen where the saying "yummy mummy" comes from!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
You was trying to photo me in me jarmies, lol
lol how did you know xxxx
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:13 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf42
I have now seen where the saying "yummy mummy" comes from!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.