Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

solictors/lawyers

solictors/lawyers

Old May 22nd 2006, 4:22 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: essex & daimuz
Posts: 15
paul50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool solictors/lawyers

Could any of you out there in lovely Spain recommend a english speaking lawyer in Oliva or Gandia region, Thanks
paul50 is offline  
Old May 22nd 2006, 7:57 pm
  #2  
Senior Moment
 
Mitzyboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: On the edge
Posts: 20,460
Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: solictors/lawyers

Originally Posted by paul50
Could any of you out there in lovely Spain recommend a english speaking lawyer in Oliva or Gandia region, Thanks
Yes, I have just changed to this one and she has done more for me in two weeks than my last one did in a year! Speaks perfect English and keeps you informed. Tell her I sent you, might get brownie points!

Carolina Just Miro.
Real & Just Legal Services, C.B.
Solicitor
Pso.Germanias, 43- Esc 8-1-1
46700 Gandia ( Valencia)
Spain

Tel.+ 34 962876843
Fax.+ 34 96 204 20 66
Mobile + 34 627 567 139
Email [email protected]

SKYPE, user´s name : carolvalencia
Mitzyboy is offline  
Old May 26th 2006, 3:24 pm
  #3  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: essex & daimuz
Posts: 15
paul50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: solictors/lawyers

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yes, I have just changed to this one and she has done more for me in two weeks than my last one did in a year! Speaks perfect English and keeps you informed. Tell her I sent you, might get brownie points!

Carolina Just Miro.
Real & Just Legal Services, C.B.
Solicitor
Pso.Germanias, 43- Esc 8-1-1
46700 Gandia ( Valencia)
Spain

Tel.+ 34 962876843
Fax.+ 34 96 204 20 66
Mobile + 34 627 567 139
Email [email protected]

SKYPE, user´s name : carolvalencia
Many Thanks Mitzyboy. You have a wealth of knowledge for the area,maybe will bump into you sometime so I can pick your brains even more.
Regards Paul
paul50 is offline  
Old May 27th 2006, 12:44 am
  #4  
Senior Moment
 
Mitzyboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: On the edge
Posts: 20,460
Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: solictors/lawyers

No problem its a pleasure
Mitzyboy is offline  
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 4:37 pm
  #5  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: essex & daimuz
Posts: 15
paul50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: solictors/lawyers

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yes, I have just changed to this one and she has done more for me in two weeks than my last one did in a year! Speaks perfect English and keeps you informed. Tell her I sent you, might get brownie points!

Carolina Just Miro.
Real & Just Legal Services, C.B.
Solicitor
Pso.Germanias, 43- Esc 8-1-1
46700 Gandia ( Valencia)
Spain

Tel.+ 34 962876843
Fax.+ 34 96 204 20 66
Mobile + 34 627 567 139
Email [email protected]

SKYPE, user´s name : carolvalencia
Hi Mitzyboy
Thanks for recommending Carolina to, Just spent 2 weeks over there in Spain and met with Carolina and she is as good as you said, mentioned you but did'nt know who you were as I only know you as Mitzyboy so perhaps you can make yourself known to her. Anyone in the Gandia region who needs a lawyer go to her.
paul50 is offline  
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 8:36 pm
  #6  
Senior Moment
 
Mitzyboy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: On the edge
Posts: 20,460
Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: solictors/lawyers

Originally Posted by paul50
Hi Mitzyboy
Thanks for recommending Carolina to, Just spent 2 weeks over there in Spain and met with Carolina and she is as good as you said, mentioned you but did'nt know who you were as I only know you as Mitzyboy so perhaps you can make yourself known to her. Anyone in the Gandia region who needs a lawyer go to her.

No she wouldn't know me as Mitzyboy, but I've dropped her an email to explain!
Glad she was of help
Mitzyboy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.