Solicitors

Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Torrevieja & Los Altos, Spain. Formaly from Wembley, London, UK
Wendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud of
Default Solicitors

We are looking so a solicitor who has an office in Spain & in London.

They must be in Torrevieja or the surrounding areas.

I believe there is one in Grand Alicant

Regards

Wendy x

Last edited by Wendy Nesbeth; Oct 18th 2008 at 2:29 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 3:24 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice
Default Re: Solicitors

Do not use Interealy solicitors in Torrevieja. I cannot say why as it is not permitted on here.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy Nesbeth
We are looking so a solicitor who has an office in Spain & in London.

They must be in Torrevieja or the surrounding areas.

I believe there is one in Grand Alicant

Regards

Wendy x
Best place to look is The Law Society website. You can look specifically for solicitors working in Spain, in or near where you want and then look to see if they have an office in London - it really is that easy. There are 42 names on the site - you will have a better idea than me where their offices in Spain are.

Is it really important that the office in England is in London?

If you want to PM me please do so.

Last edited by Justlookin; Oct 18th 2008 at 4:06 pm. Reason: looked up the info to be certain
Old Oct 18th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Justlookin
Best place to look is The Law Society website. You can look specifically for solicitors working in Spain, in or near where you want and then look to see if they have an office in London - it really is that easy. There are 42 names on the site - you will have a better idea than me where their offices in Spain are.

Is it really important that the office in England is in London?

If you want to PM me please do so.
Thank you for that info, all the websites I looked their offices were the other end of Spain. Yes it is important that their office is in London as that is where stay when going over to the Uk.

Wendy x
Old Oct 18th 2008, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

Thank you for that info, all the websites I looked their offices were the other end of Spain. Yes it is important that their office is in London as that is where stay when going over to the Uk.

Wendy x
Malaga seems to have 2 firms that also have offices in London - look at The Law Society web-site
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malaga seems to have 2 firms that also have offices in London - look at The Law Society web-site
Thank you I have looked at the Law Society website & as you say they are in Malaga, Southern Spain, we are in Torrevieja, Costa Blanca South.

Wendy x
Old Oct 19th 2008, 12:58 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

This is the company we used. They were called John Howell & Co one of the best in the UK however due to their expanding business in other countries apart from Spain they have had a name change.Their website is below and another link re further info. John worked for us and he is rated as one of the best and works for you, Not taking money from all parties like some.That was 3 years ago he does a lot of telly now but I think he will act for you but as a senior partner He is expensive. I think we were paying three hundred pounds per hour but we knew nothing of the law when buying a house in Spain and were outlaying out a lot of cash but in the long term well worth it.

What's the difference between a lawyer and a liar?
The pronunciation.

http://www.lawoverseas.com/

http://www.lawoverseas.com/legal-ser...pain-c804.html

http://www.lawoverseas.com/free-legal-advice-c373.html

Best of luck

Last edited by poshnbucks; Oct 19th 2008 at 1:33 am.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
This is the company we used. They were called John Howell & Co one of the best in the UK however due to their expanding business in other countries apart from Spain they have had a name change.Their website is below and another link re further info. John worked for us and he is rated as one of the best and works for you, Not taking money from all parties like some.That was 3 years ago he does a lot of telly now but I think he will act for you but as a senior partner He is expensive. I think we were paying three hundred pounds per hour but we knew nothing of the law when buying a house in Spain and were outlaying out a lot of cash but in the long term well worth it.

What's the difference between a lawyer and a liar?
The pronunciation.

http://www.lawoverseas.com/

http://www.lawoverseas.com/legal-ser...pain-c804.html

http://www.lawoverseas.com/free-legal-advice-c373.html

Best of luck
Thank you very much for that link.

Wendy x
Old Oct 19th 2008, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you very much for that link.

Wendy x
I thought you were looking for a solicitor with an office near you in Spain. John Howell appears to be based entirely in England.

As Poshnbucks states, Mr Howell's fees are well above norm for most straight-forward work, although in London the lemon gets well and truly squeezed. Fees in central London are way above the rest of England & Wales (on average)
Old Oct 19th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

I thought you were looking for a solicitor with an office near you in Spain. John Howell appears to be based entirely in England.

As Poshnbucks states, Mr Howell's fees are well above norm for most straight-forward work, although in London the lemon gets well and truly squeezed. Fees in central London are way above the rest of England & Wales (on average)
Yes I am looking for a solicitor near us in the Torrevieja or surrounding areas who also has an office in or near London.

I believe there is one in Grand Alicant, but I cant find it.

Wendy x
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

John Howell & Co do everything for a set fee, Therefore no nasty surprises. They may not be the cheapest. But from experience I can personally recomend them.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:26 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Yes I am looking for a solicitor near us in the Torrevieja or surrounding areas who also has an office in or near London.

I believe there is one in Grand Alicant, but I cant find it.

Wendy x

Wendy I wonder if you are looking for this company, They are in the area you seek and have a London office. Good luck

Gran Alacant
Avda Escandinavia 72 CC Altomar 2 L8 Manzana E
Postcode: 03130
Telephone: 0034 966 698 796 - Fax: 0034 966 699 570
open from 9:00 to 18:00

London
83, Baker Street LONDON – W1U 6AJ – UK
Telephone: 0044 (0) 207 2683937 - Fax: 0044 (0) 207 0347100

http://www.jlcalawyers.com/

Here is a map of their local Spanish office.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...0169&z=15&om=1

Last edited by poshnbucks; Oct 19th 2008 at 11:49 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Wendy I wonder if you are looking for this company, They are in the area you seek and have a London office. Good luck

I believe you will find that they do not have members who are on the Roll of Solicitors kept by the Law Society and the use of the word Solicitors in their web-site may be misleading for a Brit who associates that word with a solicitor qualified in England & Wales.

They may well be very good but they do not appear to be what you were looking for.

The trouble is that the Spanish use so many different words relating to those who carry out legal work, whereas in England and Wales you cannot call yourself a solicitor just because you do legal work.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Gran Alacant
Avda Escandinavia 72 CC Altomar 2 L8 Manzana E
Postcode: 03130
Telephone: 0034 966 698 796 - Fax: 0034 966 699 570
open from 9:00 to 18:00

London
83, Baker Street LONDON – W1U 6AJ – UK
Telephone: 0044 (0) 207 2683937 - Fax: 0044 (0) 207 0347100

Here is a map of their local Spanish office.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...0169&z=15&om=1
Thank you poshnbucks, that is what I was looking for

Wendy x
Old Oct 20th 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

Has anyone heard of Ricor Abogados Torrevieja??????