solicitor

Old Sep 26th 2011, 2:23 am
Just Joined

jp01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default solicitor

Anyone recommend a 'good' English speaking solicitor in Ayamonte.

PM me if you want
Old Sep 26th 2011, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: solicitor

Originally Posted by jp01

PM me if you want
Hi.. What type do you need?

Cheers

Andy
Old Sep 26th 2011, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

One who knows about evictions of tenants.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

One who knows about evictions of tenants.
Sorry... I can't help...... speak to Jur he's knows people...good luck!
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: solicitor

PM me if you want
Be very careful there are some real shylocks out there. Gloria is the lady you want. Her practice is in Huelva but she used to have a day or two a week in Ayamonte but may not now with the state of the market.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 9:21 am
Just Joined

julie09 is an unknown quantity at this point

We also used Gloria for our house purchase, her service was outstanding and also her english.
Julie
Old Sep 28th 2011, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

Anymore details on Gloria?

Surname address and telephone.

Thanks for the replies and PMs.
Old Sep 29th 2011, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

PM me if you want
You could try Ana at A&A Solicitors - they are in the 'tower block' opposite the ferry (above the bank and post office) the entrance is next to the leather shop - first floor on the right. Speaks excellent English and has an English legal Assistant too.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 5:33 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Be very careful there are some real shylocks out there. Gloria is the lady you want. Her practice is in Huelva but she used to have a day or two a week in Ayamonte but may not now with the state of the market.
I echo that... be careful and be prepared to pay for a good solicitor - its not worth the 'heartache' of dealing with a bad lawyer!
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

Diddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant futureDiddymiddy has a brilliant future

Hi there
We have just started to use Gloria for some legal work and we are also getting her to draw our contract up for our builder.
She is absolutely lovely and does speak very good english. I am very cautious about people but comfortable with her. What impressed me the most was the fact that we had a document drawn up and she automatically had it done in english and spanish, not like our previous sols that we used where it was like pulling teeth to try and get any answers!. I will pm you with her contact details as not sure if can highlight on here.

regards

Mandy
Old Nov 13th 2011, 11:51 am
Just Joined

ayamontemike is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we also had tennant problems a couple of years ago and had real problems with the "moronic" first legal firm so we ended up using Gloria who was ok. Whilst they advise against taking any action yourself you may find that if you are still responsible for paying the electric and water that you find the account they are being paid out of is empty of funds due to lack of rent. you will then be cut off for non payment and the tennants wont like that much. they tend to want to move out pretty quickly. you can get the services re-instated without any problem i found!!
Old Nov 13th 2011, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ayamontemike
Hi we also had tennant problems a couple of years ago and had real problems with the "moronic" first legal firm so we ended up using Gloria who was ok. Whilst they advise against taking any action yourself you may find that if you are still responsible for paying the electric and water that you find the account they are being paid out of is empty of funds due to lack of rent. you will then be cut off for non payment and the tennants wont like that much. they tend to want to move out pretty quickly. you can get the services re-instated without any problem i found!!
Yes there are two or three Morons out there but you should be OK with Gloria Crespo.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 8:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ayamontemike
You could put yourself in more trouble though as it is illegal to cut off the electric and water supplies.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 7:54 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You could put yourself in more trouble though as it is illegal to cut off the electric and water supplies.
Interesting, if you set up a special rental account, where the rent comes in... and all the services come out, as well as your 'profit'... then you are not technically cutting them off. The services company is doing that and you have some 'cover'. Its then the renters fault.

No idea if this is legally correct. But it seems to have worked above for Ayamontemike.

To determine the legality (or not) of this idea, you need a lawyer who understands customer service.... errrr and also the law! Its clear from the comments above that Gloria Crespo is recommended. She has been before on this forum, and I recall is the only one that I have seen that has been successively recommended.

I only wish I had her address details when we bought.!! We had so many problems with our 'lawyer' it was really one of the most upsetting experiences I've had, with a so-called professional (bah!). Others have said the same thing and had terrible experiences as well with the same firm. They really failed me on many levels. I have a file of information that I considered sending to the 'college' of lawyers as a complaint, before deciding that the hassle of doing this would only keep the bad experiences alive for me. At that point for me personally - closing it would be better... than keeping it 'alive' with letters and communications etc. I also think their reputation already preceded them and people on this forum at least will know who they are and so are pre-warned.

So its worth checking out your lawyer before you do any business with them!!.

Anyway will stop now before a 'dead' issue is reborn! I feel a hackle or two already rising!!!

Jon