Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Solar heater installers Alzira/Valencia

Solar heater installers Alzira/Valencia

Old Jan 19th 2022, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

dave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Solar heater installers Alzira/Valencia

Hi all, Newbie here, have just completed on a rustic house near Alzira, Valencia, I need to have a water heater installed, preferably solar, just wondering if anyone in the localish area knows any good companies that install them, have contacted a few but most are based in Alicante and wont travel to our area. Any help would be very helpful, thanks
Old Jan 21st 2022, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really nice
Default Re: Solar heater installers Alzira/Valencia

If ​​guess you mean a thermosiphon system.

If so and you are even half way competent at DIY you could just buy a kit and install it yourself. It is easy.

If you are not, or you can't be bothered, any competent plumber can install it for you.

If you want guarenteed 24/7/365 very hot water go for one that has a built in electric element built in.

Frankly not normally needed in your area if the system is sized correctly in the first place. Sizing is down to usage....... Most kits I see sold are sized as 150, 200 or 300 litres.

In general having seen some of the installs done by those claiming to be solar experts I would avoid them like the plague.... vastly overpriced and/or vastly over specced and often badly installed

Best
Loco
​​​​Ps I have Spanish relatives very close to you so should you need a plumber to install PM me and I will ask them for a recommendation.

Old Jan 22nd 2022, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

dave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond reputedave7777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Solar heater installers Alzira/Valencia

Originally Posted by Loco
If ​​guess you mean a thermosiphon system.

If so and you are even half way competent at DIY you could just buy a kit and install it yourself. It is easy.

If you are not, or you can't be bothered, any competent plumber can install it for you.

If you want guarenteed 24/7/365 very hot water go for one that has a built in electric element built in.

Frankly not normally needed in your area if the system is sized correctly in the first place. Sizing is down to usage....... Most kits I see sold are sized as 150, 200 or 300 litres.

In general having seen some of the installs done by those claiming to be solar experts I would avoid them like the plague.... vastly overpriced and/or vastly over specced and often badly installed

Best
Loco
​​​​Ps I have Spanish relatives very close to you so should you need a plumber to install PM me and I will ask them for a recommendation.
Many Thanks for your reply, Much appreciated