Sofa's

Old Aug 20th 2006, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

the sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to all
Default Sofa's

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if sofas are cheap in spain or more expensive than the uk!!!!
Old Aug 20th 2006, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

coralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nice
Default Re: Sofa's

Originally Posted by the sun is shining
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if sofas are cheap in spain or more expensive than the uk!!!!
Are you hoping to cushion the blow?

Take a look here and compare against your local branch.
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...019_irwtree003
and here's exactly the same page for UK store:
Old Aug 20th 2006, 4:26 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the sun is shining
Hi,
Our experience in Valencia region was that they were very expensive, and the styles and design were very limited .... even to some extent completely crap, with nice tartan designs etc etc. However we did buy there in the end but it took months to get what we wanted
Old Aug 20th 2006, 4:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

We bought a couple of sofa`s from a British place that imported them from Italy, they were a bit pricey compared to the leather ones you see advertised on the tv in UK but are far better quality.
Time you add on transport costs I think they will be cheaper here.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
We bought a couple of sofa`s from a British place that imported them from Italy, they were a bit pricey compared to the leather ones you see advertised on the tv in UK but are far better quality.
Time you add on transport costs I think they will be cheaper here.
If you live anwhere near Yecla,(furniture city spain), you can go to Furniture Mile, it is shop/factory after shop/factory,, unlimited selection of quality. styles Prices,,,

IMV I would say, that € for £ is a good comparison but the quality tends to be better!!
Old Aug 20th 2006, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

the sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to allthe sun is shining is a name known to all

Originally Posted by coralsoft
Are you hoping to cushion the blow?

Take a look here and compare against your local branch.
and here's exactly the same page for UK store:
i hear they are doing a ikea in malaga soon, i really want a corner either leather or material with a budget of about 1000 great british pounds but by the look of it might have to up my limit. :scared: