So hot

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 2:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default So hot

yesterday morning, the shrubs on the mountain caught fire just above the Pueblo quite close to the buildings.
Very noisey for a while as the two choppers have police sirens going when they drop the water.
Got a couple of pics on me phone of the helicopters dousing it.
Attached Thumbnails So hot-firebomb2.jpg   So hot-fire-bomb.jpg  
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 4:33 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So hot

Originally Posted by jdr
yesterday morning, the shrubs on the mountain caught fire just above the Pueblo quite close to the buildings.
Very noisey for a while as the two choppers have police sirens going when they drop the water.
You could have tried to fool everyone and said it was a UFO!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr

Good pics from a dog jdr....
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:10 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Good pics from a dog jdr....
Trouble was it was so sunny I could not see the screen and guessed where it was.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Trouble was it was so sunny I could not see the screen and guessed where it was.
You would'nt have that problem over here, it's been pi$$ing down here all afternoon and it's not really got light all day, I've been trying to lay a deck and it's more like a pond now...as Fleetwood Mac says...Ohh Well...

Last edited by jdr; Aug 22nd 2007 at 6:24 pm.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:18 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
You would'nt have that problem over here, it's been pi$$ing down here all afternoon and it's not really got light all day, I've been trying to lay a deck and it's more like a pond now...as Fleetwood Mac says...Ohh Well...
Tremendous rain storm during the night here, first real rain for 4 months, enough to wash the dust well away, and today has been somewhat cooler, only reached around 28 degrees.

Last edited by jdr; Aug 22nd 2007 at 6:27 pm.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikelincs

Tremendous rain storm during the night here, first real rain for 4 months, enough to wash the dust well away, and today has been somewhat cooler, only reached around 28 degrees.
Poor you Mike...must have been freezing...you got the heating on....I have !!

Last edited by jdr; Aug 22nd 2007 at 6:25 pm.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

alaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura about

I got absolutely soaked in Fuengirola today - socks, knickers, everything and my shoes fell to bits. 0ne hour later and you would not know it had rained unless you were one of the unlucky ones with your car heading out to sea.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by alaninspain
I got absolutely soaked in Fuengirola today - socks, knickers, everything and my shoes fell to bits. 0ne hour later and you would not know it had rained unless you were one of the unlucky ones with your car heading out to sea.
They will park in the river beds. lol
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

alaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura aboutalaninspain has a spectacular aura about

There are rumours that the local diving school is going to hold classes in driving submersibles, and the Rombosol gareg in Fuengirola is offering free flippers and snorkels with every Renault Megane they sell.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:49 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by alaninspain
There are rumours that the local diving school is going to hold classes in driving submersibles, and the Rombosol gareg in Fuengirola is offering free flippers and snorkels with every Renault Megane they sell.
lol...