So.......

Old May 18th 2008, 9:22 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So.......

My friends arrived back from the Uk today and they brought me lots of prezzies............

Crunchie bars (lots of)
Fruit pastels
Rollos
Stardust (you know that really sweet stuff that pops all over your mouth)
Cadburys double chocolate
Love hearts!

Boy am I gonna stuff my face full of rubbish!
Old May 18th 2008, 9:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So.......

Originally Posted by Same Difference
My friends arrived back from the Uk today and they brought me lots of prezzies............

Crunchie bars (lots of)
Fruit pastels
Rollos
Stardust (you know that really sweet stuff that pops all over your mouth)
Cadburys double chocolate
Love hearts!

Boy am I gonna stuff my face full of rubbish!
did they bring you an adrenalin shot for the forum?
Old May 18th 2008, 9:25 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
did they bring you an adrenalin shot for the forum?
It bloody needs it!!
Old May 18th 2008, 9:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

It bloody needs it!!
Ive seen it bad in August like this but never like this at this time....
Old May 18th 2008, 9:31 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Ive seen it bad in August like this but never like this at this time....
Weekends are never that exciting, many post from work..
Old May 18th 2008, 9:31 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by anabella
Weekends are never that exciting, many post from work..
Anna, entertain us, dance or something....
Old May 18th 2008, 9:36 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Anna, entertain us, dance or something....
Old May 18th 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

................Boy am I gonna stuff my face full of rubbish!
Usually you talk rubbish - So that's almost exactly the opposite of the norm then?
Old May 18th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Probably cos people are getting bored with unwitty one-liners from SD and RM when the content of the conversation should be on msn....

Go back to being funny.... where has the banter gone?? I`m no good on my own... nobody is... you need someone to bounce off.

I don`t know what it was like `before` so I can`t comment.
Old May 18th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Probably cos people are getting bored with unwitty one-liners from SD and RM when the content of the conversation should be on msn....

Go back to being funny.... where has the banter gone?? I`m no good on my own... nobody is... you need someone to bounce off.

Do what I do - don't know what that actually is, but hey, it beats watching all night TV bingo?

And if you ever need anyone to bounce off - I'm built for just that.
Old May 19th 2008, 4:48 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by DebsyW

Debs listen, I don't know why this slide into attacking me has started and I really don't care to be honest, I have thought that maybe you need a few days peace from any crap on here so that you can work out whatever problem you might have with BE and some of the posters on it, but please Debs, stop mentioning me in your posts in a negative way............

There is one sure fire way of not reading my "shit"............don't open the frigging thread, its ever so simple, even you could catch on.

Now, can we please just chill, forget what has gone on and get back to having some fun?

You and a couple of the other posters filled about 5 pages on one thread playing all sorts of stupid cat and mouse games, and did I post in there?
I come on this site to catch up with a few people and chat to some who I feel I have a connection with, I'm not here to flirt, I'm not here to compare town sizes or for anything other than to chat and keep my finger on the pulse for when I go to Spain in September..................If you have a problem with me then I suggest you simply put me on ignore, because I I am not the kind of guy to let you attack me and make snide comments about me without me standing up for myself.

Now, are we square?
Old May 19th 2008, 5:12 pm

Are you guys aware of the ignore option? You don't like somebody, you put them on your ignite list, end of the story.. you never again have to read their posts .. it's wonderful, I tell ya..
Old May 19th 2008, 5:13 pm
Straw Man.

Are you guys aware of the ignore option? You don't like somebody, you put them on your ignite list, end of the story.. you never again have to read their posts .. it's wonderful, I tell ya..
Ignite list?

A Freudian slip my lovely?
Old May 19th 2008, 5:17 pm

Ignite list?

A Freudian slip my lovely?
My iphone comes up with the most bizarre options while I type.. and yet I forget to pay attention.. oops
Old May 19th 2008, 5:19 pm
Straw Man.

My iphone comes up with the most bizarre options while I type.. and yet I forget to pay attention.. oops
That's OK, I admire your commitment!

Not driving or performing heart surgery by any chance?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.