Snails

Old Jul 7th 2006, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

eales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snails

Have just returned (what a horrible word) from Alora/Pizarra. Went to Fuengirolla market and heard dolcette tones, turned and there they were ------ Cheryl and Prat husband. Still together & still arguing!!!! Not asnail in sight or on site.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 7:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snails

¿ what ?
Enlighten me on the jist of this story
Old Jul 7th 2006, 10:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
¿ what ?
Enlighten me on the jist of this story
Confused me there also
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:28 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eales
Have just returned (what a horrible word) from Alora/Pizarra. Went to Fuengirolla market and heard dolcette tones, turned and there they were ------ Cheryl and Prat husband. Still together & still arguing!!!! Not asnail in sight or on site.

You are kidding us on? Not the Welsh couple, what was his name? Was it Lee? PLEASE don't saythey are back. On the other hand, what a good next series it's going to make - as long as they don't land up in our 'neck of the woods' !! I really don't know how she stays with him, but maybe like is like.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

How long before you got tired of slapping him??

BW.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

maryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nice

Originally Posted by big wheels
How long before you got tired of slapping him??

BW.
Doesn't he just want to make you knock his lights out......she needs a good slap too ......pair off **ats! It makes me cringe watching them show their selves up.......I hope the Spanish don't think weBrits are all like that!
On the other hand it's making someone money, they keep repeating the shows....once you've seen them on tv you never forget them, and secretly I want to know what happens next
Mary
Old Jul 8th 2006, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

The Mad Monk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Confused me there also

Hiya Mitzyboy,
Me is confused toooooooooooooooo
Old Jul 8th 2006, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

casa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.villasolutions.net/news/l...il-farming.htm
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:08 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

We saw the programme on Dutch TV so they get around! :scared:
Old Jul 9th 2006, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
We saw the programme on Dutch TV so they get around! :scared:

Hi,
It was embarrising just to sit and watch him on the show, i don't know how you feel about him i wished i could have hit hi with a big club and how his wife ever lasted she should be up for a Sainthood
Old Jul 10th 2006, 9:10 am
Sun, Sea & Sangria.

BritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud of

These two fools were an embarrasment to everyone from the UK.
The biggest televised disgrace since Jade whatever her name is.

For the benefit of citizens from other parts of the world, some of us UK people are 'normal' honest
Old Jul 10th 2006, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

sunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Mad Monk
Hiya Mitzyboy,
Me is confused toooooooooooooooo
I have a feeling that this couple appeared on one of the 'Living in the sun' or similar TV shows that follow a couple living their new life in a different country. I know this as my Dutch side of the family (they too saw it in Holland! ) have told me the story about a couple who wanted to start a snail farm in Spain and that they were pretty horrendous.
Old Jul 10th 2006, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sunnysenorita
I have a feeling that this couple appeared on one of the 'Living in the sun' or similar TV shows that follow a couple living their new life in a different country. I know this as my Dutch side of the family (they too saw it in Holland! ) have told me the story about a couple who wanted to start a snail farm in Spain and that they were pretty horrendous.

Hi,
You are right about horrendous the wife was okay it was the Man Lee, he was a pain in the backend, it was embarrasing watching it, thank God he moved somewhere in Spain not near me or i would have to move.
Cheers