Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

small amount to move

small amount to move

Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default small amount to move

HI,
We have only a few boxes to move over to spain. Does anyone know of removals who do this maybe by the square meter space?
Thanks Miss Naughty
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

no lecee jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: small amount to move

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
HI,
We have only a few boxes to move over to spain. Does anyone know of removals who do this maybe by the square meter space?
Thanks Miss Naughty
most international removers take small loads. but first think if you really wont what you are sending most thing's we take to Spain we never use, good luck.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on the quantities you want to move. If its only boxes of stuff and you can pack it into smaller boxes then you can send a roughly 18" x 18" x 18" not weighing over 50lbs (45cm x 45cm x 45cm not over 25kg) for £25 or if you can put it on a pallet you can ship a pallet for about £180 UK to Spain. At least this is what I was told by a friend who works for a parcel company in the UK. If you are interested I'll email him for out more info. Let me know!

Keith
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Depends on the quantities you want to move. If its only boxes of stuff and you can pack it into smaller boxes then you can send a roughly 18" x 18" x 18" not weighing over 50lbs (45cm x 45cm x 45cm not over 25kg) for £25 or if you can put it on a pallet you can ship a pallet for about £180 UK to Spain. At least this is what I was told by a friend who works for a parcel company in the UK. If you are interested I'll email him for out more info. Let me know!

Keith
HI,
Can you please email your friend.

Many Thanks
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

HI,
Thanks Miss Naughty
It´s not your whips and handcuffs then Miss Naughty!!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by glynis
It´s not your whips and handcuffs then Miss Naughty!!
Hi,
Sorry no it's not they actually come in my hand luggage

I have been spending money on household items forgetting that we are driving over and we now have no room to take it all.

We are taking all the electrical gear with us, t.vs, pc etc and clothes. And the rest kitchen items and vases plus all our other stuff, i need just a small space in a van/lorry to bring over.

I bought some chair beanbags for our spare sitting room and did not think they would of came with the beans etc in them ha ha and they are huge.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Hi,
Sorry no it's not they actually come in my hand luggage

I have been spending money on household items forgetting that we are driving over and we now have no room to take it all.

We are taking all the electrical gear with us, t.vs, pc etc and clothes. And the rest kitchen items and vases plus all our other stuff, i need just a small space in a van/lorry to bring over.

I bought some chair beanbags for our spare sitting room and did not think they would of came with the beans etc in them ha ha and they are huge.
I ship regularly with a company called Breakwells International Transport call Vikki on 0044 1562 755 494. One Pallet ( Cubic Meter) is £96.00 delivered to your door, (I think it is going up in the New Year to £114.00They leave each week from the UK on Saturday and deliver down the east costs Costas from the Monday thru to the Wed delivered to your door,the driver will ring you when he is about 50Kms from your area and you guide him in. You need to get your shipment to them no later than Midday friday for shipment next day. They are low cost, efficient, friendly and reliable. I have used them for about 5 months and well impressed.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Solarwhizz
I ship regularly with a company called Breakwells International Transport call Vikki on 0044 1562 755 494. One Pallet ( Cubic Meter) is £96.00 delivered to your door, (I think it is going up in the New Year to £114.00They leave each week from the UK on Saturday and deliver down the east costs Costas from the Monday thru to the Wed delivered to your door,the driver will ring you when he is about 50Kms from your area and you guide him in. You need to get your shipment to them no later than Midday friday for shipment next day. They are low cost, efficient, friendly and reliable. I have used them for about 5 months and well impressed.
HI,
Thank's for that, i will give them a ring this week.
Old Dec 12th 2006, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

I am interested in this too - where do you have to get your shipment to? I have some boxes and one or two small items of furniture - I have just sold a holiday home in the UK and although I have got rid of much of the bulky stuff because I want to buy new in Spain there are lots of lovely pictures, decent bedding and towels - kitchen stuff - too good to end up at Oxfam. We too thought about driving but I don't think it will all get in our estate car and my partner does not really want to drive if it can be avoided.

Carol
Old Dec 12th 2006, 12:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter has used this firm twice for part loads and found them very reasonable, curtious, and on time for both pickup and delivery.

HERE UK and Spanish phone numbers are on the contact page.

Last edited by jdr; Dec 12th 2006 at 12:11 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2006, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

In view of Subsequent posts i guess this isn't needed but the £180 price is still fairly current I'm told. Quotes are done depending on where to where so if you are interested let me know the info. The £25 for 25kg to anywhere in Europe is http://www.parcel2go.co.uk/euro.asp I believe its door to door also.
Old Dec 12th 2006, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
I am interested in this too - where do you have to get your shipment to? I have some boxes and one or two small items of furniture - I have just sold a holiday home in the UK and although I have got rid of much of the bulky stuff because I want to buy new in Spain there are lots of lovely pictures, decent bedding and towels - kitchen stuff - too good to end up at Oxfam. We too thought about driving but I don't think it will all get in our estate car and my partner does not really want to drive if it can be avoided.

Carol
Breakwells are based in Kidderminster in the West Midlands, they will arrange pickup in UK but that is extra price, Basically if you get yourself a pallet, bang all your stuff in Boxes on it and Spin tack (Plastic wrap), your best bet is to ring Vikki at Breakwells and she will give you all the info etc
Old Dec 12th 2006, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Breakwells are based in Kidderminster in the West Midlands, they will arrange pickup in UK but that is extra price, Basically if you get yourself a pallet, bang all your stuff in Boxes on it and Spin tack (Plastic wrap), your best bet is to ring Vikki at Breakwells and she will give you all the info etc
Hi,
Thank you for that.