skye package

Old Aug 26th 2011, 7:45 pm
CHIPPIE2

chippie2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default skye package

my son in the uk subscribes to the Sky full package,how can I get this of his back here in Spain
I have a Sky box with a 1.9 dish and only the basic channels
Old Aug 26th 2011, 8:06 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: skye package

Originally Posted by chippie2
my son in the uk subscribes to the Sky full package,how can I get this of his back here in Spain
I have a Sky box with a 1.9 dish and only the basic channels
I assume you want it ?
In that case pay his subscription and get him to mail the box to you.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 2:21 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by playamonte
I assume you want it ?
In that case pay his subscription and get him to mail the box to you.
You just need the card really then match that to an existing box here.
Old Aug 27th 2011, 2:38 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to subscribe to sky then you will need a Sky card, and provide Sky with a UK address forthe card to be registered, and a UK bank account for them to take the monthly subscription from.

Ideally a Sky card shold be paired (by Sky) to the box that it will be used in. Although not essential for the "mix" channels, it is required for Sky SPorts Sky Movies and, if youhave a "+" box, for recording the encrypted channels

"how can I get this of his back here in Spain"
Not too sure what you mean by this.
Do you mean the multiroom?
This is where you pay an extra £10 per month and get a second card that mirros the contracts orignal card. The down side of this is that all cards / boxes are required to be connetced to a UK phone line so that sky can make sure that your "discounted" card is being used at the correct address. Failure to do this will mean that eventually that "discounted" card will be charged at the full / correct rate.