Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

sky hd code 29 fixed

sky hd code 29 fixed

Old Jan 26th 2013, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default sky hd code 29 fixed

I lost my sky reception today (HD box Denia area) so to save you the 2 hours I just spent faffing about here's the fix.

Reboot by turning off
Make sure all connections are ok
Switch default transponder to Astra 2F on

10964/HR/SR 22/FEC 5/6

& now its working fine.

Many thanks to Sat & PC Guy's website - I did try the other transponders but now I've found one that works I am sticking to it.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 4:45 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sky hd code 29 fixed

You can use any frequency you know your dish can receive.

So there is no "exclusive" on to use.

No idea why others did not work - 12207 (the "favoured" one that is on the website) should work easily - it carries Sky News amongst its handful of channesl.

But glad I could be of help.

PS I have even done a video for this process; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTQR7spSIGo
Old Jan 29th 2013, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sky hd code 29 fixed

hi the guy, thanks for the tip.

I lost absolute radio though!!!!

Which is the best default transponder that includes absolute (0107 on sky) - everything else works fine now.

Thanks in advance