Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sitting with my Lemsip....

Sitting with my Lemsip....

Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sitting with my Lemsip....

...absolutely full of a heavy cold and shivery! It's all come at the worst possible time, as MIL goes into hospital next Thurday for her big operation. If she catches this, there is NO WAY they will operate, so I am steering clear of her...leaving her to cope on her own worries me, but much less than the risk of her catching this!

Had a phone call from the EA yesterday saying that Mr 'man with porsche' wants to bring his builder round on Monday....possibly a 'cheap and unofficial' survey? Who knows, but I have said yes...at least he is doing something!

Right, off to finish me Lemsip and start the ironing...yippeeee ...not!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sitting with my Lemsip....

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
...absolutely full of a heavy cold and shivery! It's all come at the worst possible time, as MIL goes into hospital next Thurday for her big operation. If she catches this, there is NO WAY they will operate, so I am steering clear of her...leaving her to cope on her own worries me, but much less than the risk of her catching this!
It's a strange one this cold. My other half seldom catches anything but she's had this for two weeks and can't shake it off. When she does pick up a virus I always get it soon after, but not this time. I wonder if it's just confined to you ladies.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:11 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

...Right, off to finish me Lemsip and start the ironing...yippeeee ...not!

Oh dear sorry to hear that you now have the dreaded bug please please don't let your MIL go down with it at this stage , look after yourself

Luv and Hugs , Jean xxx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Had a phone call from the EA yesterday saying that Mr 'man with porsche' wants to bring his builder round on Monday....possibly a 'cheap and unofficial' survey? Who knows, but I have said yes...at least he is doing something!

Right, off to finish me Lemsip and start the ironing...yippeeee ...not!
Oh dear I do hope you feel better soon and as you say best stay away from MIL

Makes you think - a builder coming round to give the onceover means that it should be a cash purchase otherwise you would have someone official which to my devious mind makes me think the barsteward could have afforded the full asking price.

Mind you best that not everyone thinks like I do

Sue
x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Sue I have to say I am on your wavelength over this one....but at the end of the day, if we had to drop 15k, at least we appeared to have got a sale on the house....
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

...and there I was thinking Matt would offer to come over and rub my chest...HUH!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:45 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hope you feel better soon, luv n hugz
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:53 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

...and there I was thinking Matt would offer to come over and rub my chest...HUH!
I have been working, my hands are very rough you know.........
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:16 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

Gals like abit rough
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:17 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

This comes to mind you know .................
Attached Images  
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:18 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jandy44

Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44

KY warming jelly is much more effective.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't they used to use this in the olden days!

Not that I would know of course!
Attached Images  
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:53 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Didn't they used to use this in the olden days!

Not that I would know of course!
Urine did the trick
Old Nov 9th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

Male or female ?????????????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.