Reload this Page >

Sitges/Barcelona

Sitges/Barcelona

Old Feb 16th 2019, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

danmacevents is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sitges/Barcelona

Hello everyone

Im 29 and looking to move to sitges in september. I am currently doing my masters degree in TESOL then will go to barcelona for a month in august to my CELTA trinity teaching. I have been to sitges many times and im visiting again in february and april. I just wondered if any expats are there right now? how is it living there, cost etc. apologies if this is the wrong thread.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 4:13 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sitges/Barcelona

I have no idea what you are talking about.

What is TESOL and TRINITY?
Old Feb 16th 2019, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

danmacevents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fred James
I have no idea what you are talking about.

What is TESOL and TRINITY?
haha sorry they are English language teaching qualifications. Was just a bit of background knowledge on me haha. Any help would be appreciated RE a move!
Old Feb 20th 2019, 11:43 am
Just Joined

citizen_of_Barcelona is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were you I would go first to Barcelona as you'll have more opportunities for work and you'll have many options and areas to live depending on what you consider reasonable. That would be a smooth transition.You won't have many options going to Sitges right away.