Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sites in Benidorm

Sites in Benidorm

Old Nov 25th 2006, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

tom a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sites in Benidorm

We are coming to Spain in january for a couple of months with our caravan and are staying at La Manga and Benidorm.
La Manga site is sorted but we are still looking for a site in Benidorm.
We are not bothered about all singing and dancing sites but somewhere that is clean and reasonably priced.
Can anyone recommend a site for us.
Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Linken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really nice
Smile Re: Sites in Benidorm

Originally Posted by tom a
We are coming to Spain in january for a couple of months with our caravan and are staying at La Manga and Benidorm.
We are not bothered about all singing and dancing sites but somewhere that is clean and reasonably priced.
Thanks in advance.
Haven't stayed in Benidorm in the caravan for a couple of years now. Unfortunately caravan sites along the Costa Blanca coastline are becoming few and far between as people sell the land onto developers for builiding. If you want to go further south, ie Almeria area, there is a very nice small site in Adra or a couple on the Cabo de Gato. Here is a website link showing some sites in Benidorm. Hope it helps. http://www.campinguia.com/localidad.asp?loc=825
Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sites in Benidorm

Originally Posted by Linken1647
Haven't stayed in Benidorm in the caravan for a couple of years now. Unfortunately caravan sites along the Costa Blanca coastline are becoming few and far between as people sell the land onto developers for builiding. If you want to go further south, ie Almeria area, there is a very nice small site in Adra or a couple on the Cabo de Gato. Here is a website link showing some sites in Benidorm. Hope it helps. http://www.campinguia.com/localidad.asp?loc=825
HI,
Could be a great business venture for someone starting a caravan park
Old Dec 11th 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tom a
Thanks in advance.
There is a caravan site just south of Altea, but I don't recall the name or know what it is like, so I'm sorry I cannot be of more help. Perhaps if you googled "camping +sites +Altea +Spain" you might be able to find out more about it.
Old Dec 12th 2006, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Linken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really niceLinken1647 is just really nice

Originally Posted by un-mundo
There is a caravan site just south of Altea, but I don't recall the name or know what it is like, so I'm sorry I cannot be of more help. Perhaps if you googled "camping +sites +Altea +Spain" you might be able to find out more about it.
There are two sites near Altea. Camping Cap Blanch and Camping Cap Negret. There is also Camping Excalibur at Alfaz del Pi, but it's very family orientated - great for children, but I wouldm't want to spend two months there as a couple!

Funny someone should mention about starting a caravan site. My husband and I have been thinking about relocating to Spain, hopefully to do just that. Lots of red tape and even though we intend to sell up in the UK, we may not have the budget to do it. Might just sell and come out to look for jobs. My husband doesn't speak Spanish but I have a good working knowledge of it. Hubby can't wait to move, but I have concerns about leaving elderly parents. We will see!!