Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

For Silverchicks OH..IMPORTANT

For Silverchicks OH..IMPORTANT

Old Aug 7th 2007, 3:43 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default For Silverchicks OH..IMPORTANT

I seriously suggest that you cut up your credit cards and limit Silverchicks 'pocket money' when you move to Spain because if she visits the Bonaire shopping centre in Valencia you will be absolutely horrified at what she might spend.

Graham
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Silverchicks OH..IMPORTANT

Graham

Don't be a spoil sport...you loved the trip really
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:37 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
Graham

Don't be a spoil sport...you loved the trip really

No, you are right I did not mind really............guess who 'forgot' his wallet.

Graham
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by The Oddities
No, you are right I did not mind really............guess who 'forgot' his wallet.

Graham
Yeah, he sure did so guess who had to pay for HIS shopping spree and lunch. He rarely buys new clothes and shoes but today he did, I wonder why?

Rosemary
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:40 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I seriously suggest that you cut up your credit cards and limit Silverchicks 'pocket money' when you move to Spain because if she visits the Bonaire shopping centre in Valencia you will be absolutely horrified at what she might spend.

Graham

See ....... I told you that you'd appreciate it really. What was all the worry about then
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:47 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

he is starting to sweat already!!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by silverchick
he is starting to sweat already!!!
He needs to, you will love shopping there. Graham got carried away even though he forgot his wallet and he is no shopper I can assure you.

Rosemary
Old Aug 8th 2007, 6:27 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

you mean theres hope that even h.g will 'turn'???
Old Aug 8th 2007, 6:29 pm
Fed up in England!!

blimey thats already happened to the last husband..... and i don't mean shopping !!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

blimey thats already happened to the last husband..... and i don't mean shopping !!!
PMSL!
I've just spat my cup of tea out at that!!!!!!!
Yet another keyboard bites the dust.
Tim
Old Aug 8th 2007, 6:57 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by valenciatim
PMSL!
I've just spat my cup of tea out at that!!!!!!!
Yet another keyboard bites the dust.
Tim
well, once he'd been married to me he realised no other woman could match me so p'raps he thought he go and sit on the other side of the church!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

well, once he'd been married to me he realised no other woman could match me so p'raps he thought he go and sit on the other side of the church!!

It's ok, I put my tea down before I read that! Thought it best!
Tim
Old Aug 8th 2007, 7:37 pm

In the words of Dick Emery....'You are awful but I do like you?....

Rosemary
Old Aug 8th 2007, 7:39 pm

you mean theres hope that even h.g will 'turn'???
My OH hates shopping with a vengence and so do I but we do not mind just browsing so went with the intention of sussing it out for when the family is over and my OH got carried away so there is hope for your H.G.

Rosemary
Old Aug 8th 2007, 7:55 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

If I go shopping I spend to much, I now try to only buy stuff thats reduced or in the sales(no damaged goods though). Infact I skip straight to them sections lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.