Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Silly Things That You Do !!

Silly Things That You Do !!

Old May 15th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Silly Things That You Do !!

Hi All, Moving To Palma De Gandia 5/7/07 Just Sorting Whats Coming And Whats Going To Car Boot. I Looked At The Hoover And Thought Can I Get Bags For It In Spain, Then My Son Said "you Fool We Have No Carpets In Spain!!" So Yipee Hoover Is Going To The Car Boot, One Less Job To Do !
Busters Mum
Old May 15th 2007, 1:29 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silly Things That You Do !!

Originally Posted by busters mum
Hi All, Moving To Palma De Gandia 5/7/07 Just Sorting Whats Coming And Whats Going To Car Boot. I Looked At The Hoover And Thought Can I Get Bags For It In Spain, Then My Son Said "you Fool We Have No Carpets In Spain!!" So Yipee Hoover Is Going To The Car Boot, One Less Job To Do !
Busters Mum
A vacuum will be very handy here, believe me!
You will at some point have rugs for the winter, and the amount of dust, insect bodies etc etc that accumulate on tiled floors is quite suprising.

You can always use a dry mop of course, but a hoover does the job 100%
Old May 15th 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I Was Just Thinking Of Bringing The Aquavac As That Doubles Up For All The Jobs, Busters Mum
Old May 15th 2007, 1:38 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I Was Just Thinking Of Bringing The Aquavac As That Doubles Up For All The Jobs, Busters Mum

Thats true, and you can clean rugs with that as they'll dry quickly in the heat here
Old May 15th 2007, 1:43 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be lost without my Dyson The hoover tools are great for getting in the corners and also for chewing up those brave spiders that dare come into my house I also find that when brushing it just make the dust fly around, where as a hoover sucks it all up.
Old May 15th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Mention Of Spiders Has Convinced Me, My Husband Will Be Using It, He Is Terrified Of Them !! (bless)
Old May 15th 2007, 1:47 pm

The Mention Of Spiders Has Convinced Me, My Husband Will Be Using It, He Is Terrified Of Them !! (bless)
Old May 15th 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Busters Mum
I use my hoover all the time - I prefer to do the floors with it rather than sweeping before mopping - which is a daily chore !!!! must get a cleaner
Old May 15th 2007, 3:52 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by spain
I use my hoover all the time - I prefer to do the floors with it rather than sweeping before mopping - which is a daily chore !!!! must get a cleaner

Hoover every time especially if you have a cat that is in a permanent state of moulting. Oh and bring that lawn mower as well, we gave ours away and ended up having to buy one and they are not cheap here.
Old May 15th 2007, 5:22 pm

I never use a brush in the house, always the hoover. Bring it with you or you will regret it
Old May 15th 2007, 5:32 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hoover every time especially if you have a cat that is in a permanent state of moulting. Oh and bring that lawn mower as well, we gave ours away and ended up having to buy one and they are not cheap here.
and the tumble dryer!!