Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sierra golf resort Balsicas

Sierra golf resort Balsicas

Old Jan 22nd 2016, 8:05 am
Just Joined

DavenBev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sierra golf resort Balsicas

Hi everyone does anyone have any information regarding The Sierra Golf Resort Balsicas as my wife and I are coming out in Feb to purchase a property and The Sierra resorts looks interesting as the property seems reasonably priced and there are no community charge.

Am I right in assuming that it is a new resort that is still in development and can anyone either recommend or offer any advice on what they think of the resort and the area.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

101wvd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sierra golf resort Balsicas

Originally Posted by DavenBev
Hi everyone does anyone have any information regarding The Sierra Golf Resort Balsicas as my wife and I are coming out in Feb to purchase a property and The Sierra resorts looks interesting as the property seems reasonably priced and there are no community charge.

Am I right in assuming that it is a new resort that is still in development and can anyone either recommend or offer any advice on what they think of the resort and the area.

We were there last week. I just wrote a long response but lost it as wifi went off. If you want I can PM you with my phone number and I can tell you of our experience so you are fully aware.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by 101wvd
We were there last week. I just wrote a long response but lost it as wifi went off. If you want I can PM you with my phone number and I can tell you of our experience so you are fully aware.
Please send me your number and I will give you a call thanks
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Please send me your number and I will give you a call thanks

Sent via e-mail.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

Not received your email yet. Have you got the correct one?
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Not received your email yet. Have you got the correct one?
I sent it via this site!! I am on a different Forum and quite often Priavte Messaging and e-mails don't work!!

Just pop me an e-mail and I will send my number to you.

I will be out tomorrow until around 5.30pm and then available. I will send my home number and mobile so you should be able to catch me!!

Last edited by Rosemary; Jan 23rd 2016 at 6:14 am. Reason: Not adviseable to put e-mail addy on the forum due to spammers
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

I have also just sent you a Private Message with the numbers so hopefully we are getting somewhere!!
Old Jan 25th 2016, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Not heard anything from you so just checking.

Last edited by Rosemary; Jan 25th 2016 at 1:47 pm. Reason: Deleted e-mail address as it is not advisable to put it on the open forum due to spammers
Old Jan 25th 2016, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that one important purpose of this forum was to share experiences - good and bad - so that other subscribers are informed. I didn't realise that it was a contact agency.Please, if you have a story to tell, which is not libellous, then please share widely as your experiences may be invaluable to others.
Old Jan 26th 2016, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MikeJ
I thought that one important purpose of this forum was to share experiences - good and bad - so that other subscribers are informed. I didn't realise that it was a contact agency.Please, if you have a story to tell, which is not libellous, then please share widely as your experiences may be invaluable to others.

As we may take legal action we would be stupid to say anything on social media, so for the time being, we will remain 'a contact agency' as you put it.

I think I have been very helpful to the people who have contacted me privately and who are seriously looking to purchase and they will be visiting La Sierra during the next few months. Hopefully they may find something they like at an affordable price.