Shopping

Old Apr 12th 2020, 2:12 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shopping

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Remember we are British and this is DEMOCRACY
Is it? I often think not. Perhaps you were being sarcastic?
Old Apr 12th 2020, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
Is it? I often think not. Perhaps you were being sarcastic?
Is it what?
British
or
A democracy
Old Apr 13th 2020, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

OK today we went for the first treatment, basically no problems but the future treatment we were told last week now seems to be on a different schedule.
It's not a problem so long as they give us sufficient notice to get there on time.
Last week there was virtually no traffic but of course being Spain the three cars we saw in 27 km had to try and overtake each other and ourselves at the same time.
Today a lot more traffic but still very quiet compared with normal days.
No police checking traffic.

I went to Mercadona, again no trolley cleaning and the only distancing was at the tills similar to that reported earlier at Lidl.
I purposely drove past Lidl on the way home, only 4 cars in the car park

Also I was informed yesterday that Coviran in Gib were starting deliveries as from today so I placed a small test order.
On my way back from Spain I received a phone call from a UK mobile, it was the delivery, so I told him to leave it at the door.

On checking the Coviran delivery all products were present but many products had been substituted for far more expensive items! The 12x33cl beers turned out to be 8 x 33 and 2 x 50 cl so slight undersize.
However the 1 kg of chicken tits turned into 2 kg, but charged for 1 kg, the peanuts turned into cashew nuts at peanut prices, so all in all we did very well, but pricing up what we got and paid for Coviran will be out of business soon.

Which takes me back to the uk mobile. The extra staff to handle the home deliveries must be uni students on leave.