Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sexy Times in the Costa Del Sol

Sexy Times in the Costa Del Sol

Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:19 am
Just Joined

Kisser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sexy Times in the Costa Del Sol

Hi, we are a couple who will be holidaying near Benalmadena in October.

We wondered if anyone knows if there are any swinging clubs nearby please?

This is not a joke and hope it doesn't offend too many people - but we are genuine and looking for a sexy holiday! I've found details of a "gentleman's bar" but not anything like a swinging club.

Can anyone tell me if there are any! Or if any other couple is interested in meeting up while we're there....

Thanks for your help.

xxx
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sexy Times in the Costa Del Sol

Originally Posted by Kisser

This is not a joke and hope it doesn't offend too many people - but we are genuine and looking for a sexy holiday! I've found details of a "gentleman's bar" but not anything like a swinging club.

Can anyone tell me if there are any! Or if any other couple is interested in meeting up while we're there....

Thanks for your help.

xxx
I saw an advert in a paper for one Im sure but dont remember what area it was in - will try and find the paper now
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:35 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

There's some swings near us.. and a slide.. and a rocking horse. Why would you want to go all there for the swings !!!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your help.

xxx
http://www.aboutus.org/Costa-Del-Sol-Swingers.com
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:37 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

JDR and his missus will surely be along soon.. maybe they know any places......
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:40 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs
JDR and his missus will surely be along soon.. maybe they know any places......
PMSL............
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by GrapeEater
There's some swings near us.. and a slide.. and a rocking horse. Why would you want to go all there for the swings !!!
Rocking horse sounds like fun!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Methinks that you found that link a little bit too quickly!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Methinks that you found that link a little bit too quickly!
Bet you've bookmarked it though!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Bet you've bookmarked it though!
No, I prefer the water park!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by valenciatim
No, I prefer the water park!
Swinging in the water park?
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Kisser is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Spain - that link has sent me to a website I can upload a profile to meet like minded couples.

Although we would prefer to go to a club where we can meet lots of like-minded couples hehe. Clubs are great as they usually have a pool, sauna, steam room, a bar etc oh and of course the play rooms... We've been to some amazing clubs - Amsterdam had one of the best. Hope there's one in Benalmadena???

Anyone living out there who knows of a club please let me know. Thanks!

PS - I will register with that website Spain, thanks for the link xxxxxx

Liz x

PPS - who is JDR and his missus???!!!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:46 am

Thank you Spain - that link has sent me to a website I can upload a profile to meet like minded couples.

Although we would prefer to go to a club where we can meet lots of like-minded couples hehe. Clubs are great as they usually have a pool, sauna, steam room, a bar etc oh and of course the play rooms... We've been to some amazing clubs - Amsterdam had one of the best. Hope there's one in Benalmadena???

Liz x

Jdr is the oldest swinger in town!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:47 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Liz x

He is one of the moderators, and lives in the area.. I didn't mean to imply that they wre into your lifestyle.. but they do know the area...
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:52 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help.

xxx
This may help : http://swingersclublist.com/Spain_swingers.html

There may be one within reasonable travelling distance, hope you're fruitful with your endeavour.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.