Seur

Old Feb 21st 2020, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Seur

I have an e mail which seems to say my parcel from Amazon was delivered to my current address on the 20th Feb @ 5.42. It is gated and the staff did not have it yesterday, no Correos adviso. The tracking number info says delivered as above. Sooo where would it go and what to do next ? Any Seur experts out there ? they seem to be crap here, my last Seur man was fabulous up near Sevilla. Thank you for any sensible suggestions :-)
Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seur

Pick up from Huelva...
Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
I have an e mail which seems to say my parcel from Amazon was delivered to my current address on the 20th Feb @ 5.42. It is gated and the staff did not have it yesterday, no Correos adviso. The tracking number info says delivered as above. Sooo where would it go and what to do next ? Any Seur experts out there ? they seem to be crap here, my last Seur man was fabulous up near Sevilla. Thank you for any sensible suggestions :-)
Hi we had this problem with SEUR about a year ago no note in my post box just the web track saying it had been delivered when it clearly had not! Having coffee at Pepsi next day I recalled that someone had posted that the paper shop next door was a holder of Amazon parcels. I went in and asked if they had a parcel for Mr John ........ and I was staggered that they had. Produced ID IT WAS HANDED OVER NO CHARGE. I went home still pondering how I was supposed to know it was there. SUER are the worst I was chased a SUER van from Encinas past the bottom of my road and caught him at the golf club R/about and he had my parcel but said he could not find our address, it was too long for my car so I led him back past Encinas up to our house. He was relaxed about the whole episode but I was mystified as too how he held his job with that kind of attitude,
Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Pick up from Huelva...

Unfortunately that will be a big problem as I do not drive. Thank you.
Old Feb 21st 2020, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Hi we had this problem with SEUR about a year ago no note in my post box just the web track saying it had been delivered when it clearly had not! Having coffee at Pepsi next day I recalled that someone had posted that the paper shop next door was a holder of Amazon parcels. I went in and asked if they had a parcel for Mr John ........ and I was staggered that they had. Produced ID IT WAS HANDED OVER NO CHARGE. I went home still pondering how I was supposed to know it was there. SUER are the worst I was chased a SUER van from Encinas past the bottom of my road and caught him at the golf club R/about and he had my parcel but said he could not find our address, it was too long for my car so I led him back past Encinas up to our house. He was relaxed about the whole episode but I was mystified as too how he held his job with that kind of attitude,

Where is Pepsi ? I normally avoid Amazon but they had the best prices for the items I wanted. I might try there tomorrow. Not my week. Although a parcel held in Madrid customs last year end of Feb. that was supposedly sent back in the summer arrived back in the USA almost a year after it left ! It is now coming to Spain with a very lady. Thank you.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Pepsi ? I normally avoid Amazon but they had the best prices for the items I wanted. I might try there tomorrow. Not my week. Although a parcel held in Madrid customs last year end of Feb. that was supposedly sent back in the summer arrived back in the USA almost a year after it left ! It is now coming to Spain with a very lady. Thank you.
should read Pepi’s Galleria Bar Laguna Square shop has yellow plastic post box outside.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

neil77 is an unknown quantity at this point

We've encountered numerous problems with Seur, and that was my thoughts..'how do the drivers keep their jobs'! We've checked the amazon website or had emails saying the driver tried to deliver at a particular time and recipient [us] was not at home, even though were definitely here, then the next time we had an email saying address could be not found, all for the same delivery! If you look on this forum for other parts of Spain, Seur seems to be the same all over southern Spain with everyone complaining about their inability to make a delivery. Apparently, when the drivers see 'Costa Esuri' or similar urbanisations with apartment blocks, they envisage gated access and lots of stairs so they dont bother and mark their cards/machines as 'no-one at home' and throw the parcel back in the van for the next driver to deal with it. Trouble is, all the drivers do the same, apparently! The answer to the problem, we have found, is to wait for the first 'failed delivery' attempt [even though the driver probably hasn't even tried] then go on to the website of amazon/seur [the delivery tracking one] and change the delivery address to the Libreria in Laguna Square and then wait about a week or until you receive the email saying its being delivered and pop along to the Libreria and its usually there.

Last edited by neil77; Feb 22nd 2020 at 7:20 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks EsuriJohn for your knowledge on the mad system ! I went to LIberia armed with email and passport and there it was ! How the blinking heck are you supposed to know where they decide to leave your parcel :-( ¡ Mas que un poco loco !
Old Feb 22nd 2020, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks EsuriJohn for your knowledge on the mad system ! I went to LIberia armed with email and passport and there it was ! How the blinking heck are you supposed to know where they decide to leave your parcel :-( ¡ Mas que un poco loco !
You just couldn’t make it up but it happens I think they know we all like Pepi’s coffee! Great result 👍
Old Feb 26th 2020, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

When I order from Amazon.es normally the day after you have ordered have a look at the Amazon Tracking system, When you see who the actual delivery company is you can alter the delivery address to the local drop point. Each delivery company will have a different drop point.

By doing this you know where it is going to be and the delivery time
Old Feb 26th 2020, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for that guesswork. The problem was I had no idea they would NOT deliver to my address even it is gated. I have not ordered from them here. I thought Rafe may get it or a Corroes adviso …. I knew nothing about the drop points. All a mystery. I won't be doing again that's for sure. The parcel cost me an extra 17 euros to collect more than half the cost of the items :-)