Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

sensible replies only

sensible replies only

Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:46 pm
Banned

grooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to all
Default sensible replies only

look,i am moving over to spain in 3weeks or less,i want geniuene people who can giv me information on Nerja.i am 31,coming over alone,and lookingfor bar work for the summer.is Nerja a good place for someone like myself to b comin to?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sensible replys only

Originally Posted by grooster
look,i am moving over to spain in 3weeks or less,i want geniuene people who can giv me information on Nerja.i am 31,coming over alone,and lookingfor bar work for the summer.is Nerja a good place for someone like myself to b comin to?
I think we have had this thread 3 times before haven`t we.
Take a chance and come out to Nerja for a while, if you don`t like it move along the coast till you find a place you do like.
Everyones opinions of a place are different, what doesn`t suit others may suit you.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

just come with enough money to pay for rent/bills etc in case you cant find work ..........and bear in mind pay is low and hours are long
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:57 pm
Banned

grooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to allgrooster is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
I think we have had this thread 3 times before haven`t we.
Take a chance and come out to Nerja for a while, if you don`t like it move along the coast till you find a place you do like.
Everyones opinions of a place are different, what doesn`t suit others may suit you.
ive posted it more than once cos peep juat take the pee and go off and have their own little conversations tottally ignoring the post.well,is it dfull of couples and old people?or are there some young ish people.wot bout the women there?any nice spanish?bars?etcfinding work?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:58 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate, dont know the area so cant help
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:59 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

I think you don't get what you want, because most answers will be of the 'piece of string' questions.

I just don't think there is anyone here that can precisely give the answers you want.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bil
I think you don't get what you want, because most answers will be of the 'piece of string' questions.

I just don't think there is anyone here that can precisely give the answers you want.
hi bill,
yeh its prob true,i just want to be sure its not full of oldies.and some nice single spanish ladies around ,how much is accomadation roughly?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Essentially the Gordian knot is a legend or metaphor for something that is intractable, and hard to master, something endless.

The fable of cutting it, as demonstrated by the Myth of Alexander shows a confidence in the "bold stroke" the sweeping action devoid of hesitation, and it helps us see the benefits of being confident and forthright.

Like it or not, sometimes we are shown that to be bold and strive for that which others see as restrictive or confining could essentially be beneficial in essence.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Essentially the Gordian knot is a legend or metaphor for something that is intractable, and hard to master, something endless.
go away mat,ur not wantedhere,go watch south park
The fable of cutting it, as demonstrated by the Myth of Alexander shows a confidence in the "bold stroke" the sweeping action devoid of hesitation, and it helps us see the benefits of being confident and forthright.

Like it or not, sometimes we are shown that to be bold and strive for that which others see as restrictive or confining could essentially be beneficial in essence.
goaway
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

goaway
suqmyballs
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

What the **** are you talking about
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Aren't you supposed to be in bed with a stray dog or something?
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Grooster, he is basically saying go for it!

It's good advice methinks.
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
The OP wanted sensible replies only so I thought a short summary of the Gordian knot and its concept would be good.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:17 pm
bil
Banned

Seemed sensible to me, if a tad verbose.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.