Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Selling a Spanish Car.

Selling a Spanish Car.

Old Jan 4th 2010, 4:45 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Selling a Spanish Car.

I am sure this has been covered before so can any one point me to a relevant thread.
I want to sell my Spanish Car to an English couple & make sure that it all gets transferred over.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 5:50 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Selling a Spanish Car.

Easiest way is for both you and the purchaser to go to a gestor who does car transfers, sign all the relevant bits of paper, pay a small fee (40€ last time for me) and then let the gestor process all the paperwork. A couple of weeks later the purchaser returns to collect all the new car papers in their name.
Don't forget that whoever owns the car on Jan 01 cops for the annual car tax (a bit like pass the parcel lol)...so you might want to negotiate with your purchasers over this