Seeking advice

Old Feb 8th 2023, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

ray81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking advice

Going to Benidorm in April on a fact finding trip to check things out for a possible permanent move to the area. Can anyone recommend a reputable advisory service for expats that we could visit when there. Thank you
Old Feb 8th 2023, 4:09 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seeking advice

[To save anyone else looking/ asking, Ray81 has Irish citizenship and passport. ]
Old Feb 8th 2023, 4:51 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray81
Going to Benidorm in April on a fact finding trip to check things out for a possible permanent move to the area. Can anyone recommend a reputable advisory service for expats that we could visit when there. Thank you
I have moved your thread into the Spain forum for you.

Rosemary
Old Feb 8th 2023, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean with advisory service? You can find a gestor to help https://www.idealista.com/en/news/le...y-can-help-you but when it comes to property you can only trust yourself. We are 500 kms further up from Benidorm and not permanent residents so can't recommend a gestor, if you enter Gestoria Benidorm you'll find plenty though.
Old Feb 8th 2023, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to wait till you confirm what passport you have.

We live inland of Benidorm by around 12km in a little village in the mountains..
Are you hoping to move to Benidorm itself or one of the surrounding towns?

I can recommend https://www.expresslegalsolicitors.com/

They have helped us with everything we have needed to become resident (again you need to tell us what passport you hold) as you may need different advise.
They are able to help with all aspects.

Property wise I can only offer this piece of advise.... Dont believe anything an agent tells you, always ensure you ask questions, dont use any services offered by the agent, dont pay anything up front, dont sign any agreements.
And if you look at property go back on your own at different times as a house that is quiet in the morning may not be in the evening and at weekends...

Old Feb 8th 2023, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barriej

We live inland of Benidorm by around 12km in a little village in the mountains..

They have helped us with everything we have needed to become resident (again you need to tell us what passport you hold) as you may need different advise.

Property wise I can only offer this piece of advise.... Dont believe anything an agent tells you, always ensure you ask questions, dont use any services offered by the agent, dont pay anything up front, dont sign any agreements.
And if you look at property go back on your own at different times as a house that is quiet in the morning may not be in the evening and at weekends...
[To save anyone else looking/ asking, Ray81 has Irish citizenship and passport. ]
Old Feb 8th 2023, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barriej

I live in Benidorm and I agree with Barriej about Express Legal Solicitors. They also helped me and my wife sort out everything required to become Legal residents in Spain.

Steve
Old Feb 9th 2023, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of useful information here

https://www.pellicerheredia.com/en/open-library/

and they have offices all over and speak English.
Old Feb 10th 2023, 9:22 am
Just Joined

ray81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to everyone who commented, a lot of very useful advice